• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cooly

Reaction score
That’s my favorite shirt so far!!
Definitely looks great... my only problem with striped t-shirts like that is it turns into a topographical map on my body on all the areas I need to work out. :)

Last edited:

Toshiro

Reaction score
When’s the next sale going to be where the other items will go on sale that didn’t go on sale the last go around?

Lotuspath

Reaction score
When’s the next sale going to be where the other items will go on sale that didn’t go on sale the last go around?
The new Fall items should start to drop on August 18th and the Summer sale will also likely start right about at the same time. Historically, sales usually start on a Tuesday so keep an eye out.
I believe the entire Spring collection has already gone on sale and there will be no further markdowns. There are also core items (like denim shirts) that never go on sale.

Toshiro

Reaction score
The new Fall items should start to drop on August 18th and the Summer sale will also likely start right about at the same time. Historically, sales usually start on a Tuesday so keep an eye out.
I believe the entire Spring collection has already gone on sale and there will be no further markdowns. There are also core items (like denim shirts) that never go on sale.
Thanks appreciate the info!!

bwfilms

Reaction score
I'm digging the looks of this half-zip sweater. Will have to see more details but might be a purchase for this fall...

View attachment 1432280
Same here. Though the style is pretty common (nice, but common. I have 2 non-RRL sweaters like this). The striped material and 2 different fabrics distinguish it for me. The style reminds me of this sweater.
1596055336025.png

I like that one too. How do RRL sweaters like this typically fit (tight or relaxed)?
My guess is that it's a trim fit.

bwfilms

Reaction score
I just got the Denim Zip-Front Jacket and tried it on. Everything fits, except for the waist band! It's not just "tight". I literally cannot get the zipper halves at the waist band to reach each other so I can zip it up. Does anyone have this jacket, and how does it fit?

BTW, obviously I have many other RRL jackets/sweaters, and they all fit me fine. Hmm...

oceansaway

Reaction score
I just got the Denim Zip-Front Jacket and tried it on. Everything fits, except for the waist band! It's not just "tight". I literally cannot get the zipper halves at the waist band to reach each other so I can zip it up. Does anyone have this jacket, and how does it fit?

BTW, obviously I have many other RRL jackets/sweaters, and they all fit me fine. Hmm...
I just bought this jacket, too, and - to my great surprise - it fit perfectly, including around the waist. My only complaint is that the Talon zipper is balky and difficult to zip.

bwfilms

Reaction score
I just bought this jacket, too, and - to my great surprise - it fit perfectly, including around the waist. My only complaint is that the Talon zipper is balky and difficult to zip.
Thanks. I did make sure that the fabric sizing tabs (on the back of the waist band) were buttoned to the outside buttons. I wonder if I got a defective one.

You said "to my great surprise - it fit perfectly". Any reason why you expected it not to fit?

oceansaway

Reaction score
Thanks. I did make sure that the fabric sizing tabs (on the back of the waist band) were buttoned to the outside buttons. I wonder if I got a defective one.

You said "to my great surprise - it fit perfectly". Any reason why you expected it not to fit?
I took a chance and sized down one size because I had a feeling the jacket might run large and I wanted a slim fit. So, I figured it would probably be too small and I'd have to return it. But I lucked out this time. RRL sizing is obviously inconsistent; maybe you should exchange for another in the same size if the rest of the jacket fits good.

Tyjordan86

Reaction score
Hey guys, I posted a few items in the Rrl bst thread with some pretty good deals. Hmu with any questions or measurements . Thanks 🙏

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.