• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Might have to jump on it ! I’m usually a XL in there button ups but this says it runs small . Should I get a XXL???
I’d be surprised if it actually does run small since it also says designed for a loose fit.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Any specific brands/makers? Anything you noticed that you’re going to try and hunt down?
They were wearing more rugged / every day western - nothing as country-stylish as rrl - which I’ll stick with.

Jackson hole stuff was mostly touristic, too, from what I saw - as was west Yellowstone...

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might have to jump on it ! I’m usually a XL in there button ups but this says it runs small . Should I get a XXL???
Depends how you want to wear it. I sized down and wear it as a shirt. If you're going to use it as an over shirt you may want to go bigger. It's heavy material and will stretch a bit and conform to your body.

bwfilms

Reaction score
How many different kinds of "catalog" (lookbook, catalog, volume 2, etc.) does RRL have? What's the difference between a lookbook and a catalog, etc.? Inquiring minds want to know...

Randelpink

Reaction score
How many different kinds of "catalog" (lookbook, catalog, volume 2, etc.) does RRL have? What's the difference between a lookbook and a catalog, etc.? Inquiring minds want to know...
pretty sure it’s quarterly for each season. Or least has been that way for the last few years

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.