• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ArmandoJPonce

Reaction score
Love that shirt!! May have to buy it off of eBay since I saw none online when I logged in to Ralph Lauren this morning

Apparently LeBron James was spotted in this exact shirt (could not locate the exact photo, believe it was in a pre/post game conference). Needless to say, it sold out extremely quickly thereafter. One of my clients enjoys sharing a similar wardrobe to some NBA players.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering how Melrose can come back so quickly. Didn't the looters destroy the place as well?
Yea that’s what I thought as well. They must have a warehouse full of vintage clothing and furniture somewhere that they can pull from, because that’s a fast turn around!

Toshiro

Reaction score
Apparently LeBron James was spotted in this exact shirt (could not locate the exact photo, believe it was in a pre/post game conference). Needless to say, it sold out extremely quickly thereafter. One of my clients enjoys sharing a similar wardrobe to some NBA players.
It was suppose to be on the sale that started on the 30th but I guess I logged in too late cause it was sold out or at least I didn’t see it on the site.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
BTW, on the site if you view all rrl stuff and scroll to the end there’s more sale stuff than what shows up if you click the rrl sale link.

aquila49

Reaction score
Anyone have real-life commentary and/or pics on this?

Bought this in the first round of the sale and really liked it. Not too heavy for California and, as winston86dit mentioned, the shade of red is excellent—looks great with denim.

I ended up returning the piece, but it was because I already own too many freaking sweaters.

bwfilms

Reaction score

ArmandoJPonce

Reaction score
Yea that’s what I thought as well. They must have a warehouse full of vintage clothing and furniture somewhere that they can pull from, because that’s a fast turn around!
From what I hear, they are skipping this summer season as well as the sale merchandise they had previously in the store. They are actually going to skip right into the pre-fall season.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From what I hear, they are skipping this summer season as well as the sale merchandise they had previously in the store. They are actually going to skip right into the pre-fall season.
That's interesting! So new Fall items are in store/coming in store soon?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah y'all I've been an affiliate on SF for quite a while. @noretailplease can vouch that I'll happily take care of y'all.

I've currently burned through most of my stock in this sale run, but fall should be here soon. Anyone looking for anything in particular? Happy to give you a heads up and pull your size in advance. As always.... standing 15% for SF members. The perks of communicating directly with an affiliate/small retailer ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics