• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

thehaag

Reaction score
I agree it’s very heavy however it’s not excessively warm considering its weight. I’ve still been wearing mine lately. Of course it’s only 54F here in Seattle right now.
Agree. Heavy but it doesn't have to be 30 outside to wear it. I was also pleasantly surprised by the color. The red is not as bright as that photo.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree. Heavy but it doesn't have to be 30 outside to wear it. I was also pleasantly surprised by the color. The red is not as bright as that photo.
Anyone have the brown version?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up a couple shirts a few weeks ago when the sale started along with an indigo V neck T. It reminded me of my oil military black Ts once they got faded and broken in. Obviously, it is much better fitting and better materials but it looks like it was worn in the NM sun for 6 months. I later got smarter and bought the brown Ts as they wore much cooler.

Anyway, I went back to buy another and they were all sold out. Eyeing that cardigan but being that it is heavy and I own a heavy hand knitted RRL sweater from 2012 that I hardly use anymore due to where I live, it will probably make sense to pass.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone have the brown version?
Yes. Same comments as the red. Slightly different blend of linen and cotton. The red actually has a bit of wool but mostly linen cotton. I also have a brown marl and a black one that are mostly wool.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.