• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Joytropics

Reaction score
I love my PBJ SR-19s, they are soft like jogging pants. My issue with the fit on RRL is they are a bit tight in the groin while I find Japanese denim tend to have more, um, wiggle room.
I had to go custom with Todd Shelton because of this. Even heritage stuff like LVC just felt so constricting.

Cooly

Reaction score
Really liking the fit in these new ecru jeans. Slim straight I think they called them?

View attachment 1397650
RRL Slim Straight? If so..I used to love that fit back in the early teens...and then EVERYONE went to skinny jeans, and I transitioned to RRL slim and slim narrow...if things are going wider...I really liked slim-straight and welcome the change...

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please, somebody tell me, what is the target audience of this piece? When is it worn? What is it worn with?

🙏🏽View attachment 1397266
I'm not sure who the target audience is, but it actually looked quite cool the several times I've seen guys wearing one, well, a coverall but not that one in particular.

I saw a guy wearing a solid navy one in a Converse store in NYC. He wore it well. As does this guy (from Broadway and Sons insta page):

40836848_2286336851649594_9043196452319000965_n(1).jpg

Toshiro

Reaction score
I’m interested in this parka . Has anyone purchased it yet and how do you feel about it?
7EAC9C38-00BD-443D-95B7-CAB7A7F05AF9.png

Leroymyman

Reaction score
Watching the Melrose store get looted on tv. About 20 people ransacking the store. Awful :(

mrbig

Reaction score
I’m interested in this parka . Has anyone purchased it yet and how do you feel about it?View attachment 1398151
I have the camo version of it and looked at the waxed cotton at Omotesando. It was nice but I just don't wear that much black and couldn't justify buying both. It feels nice to wear and it's a bit roomy, I'm a L in pretty much everything RRL but a M fit well in the parka. An L would've been nicely longer in the sleeve but just too roomy in the body for warmth.

Toshiro

Reaction score
I have the camo version of it and looked at the waxed cotton at Omotesando. It was nice but I just don't wear that much black and couldn't justify buying both. It feels nice to wear and it's a bit roomy, I'm a L in pretty much everything RRL but a M fit well in the parka. An L would've been nicely longer in the sleeve but just too roomy in the body for warmth.
I ordered it this morning and checked online to show someone the coat and it’s not on there anymore. Pulled the trigger on time lol

Harissa

Reaction score
Am I allowed to post a link to my eBay listing? Or can I make a post on this forum? I am selling a brand new pair of RRL slim narrow jeans from F/W 2019 for 40% off, size 33x32.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.