• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Were hole orders cancelled or just certain items in the order canceled.
I'm still waiting to here on my two orders.
One order including 3 items. 1 item delivered today. 2 items cancelled by email 2 days ago.

vintage38

Reaction score
Still hearing crickets on my two orders. You think as big of a company as Ralph Lauren they would have the latest greatest technology for online orders. When someone buys a item they actual get it and not a cancelation notice with some free shipping code on your next Perhaps a 30% off code on RRL for all canceled orders might ease the pain.

Last edited:

vintage38

Reaction score
There might be hope at the end of the tunnel. I just gave live chat my two order numbers, they said both orders have been fullfiled and will ship today or tomorrow. My fingers cross that they got the full orders.

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Without tracking, I wouldn't hold my breath. I've had them say the exact same thing about the 3 orders that have been cancelled.

Dstorm

Reaction score
1 item (cheapest item; red t shirt) has shipped. $20 for a t shirt not bad lol.

vintage38

Reaction score
And when I go online they still show my size as low stock. Truly ridiculous considering this is RRL we're talking about.
That happened to me a couple months ago. I bought a shirt that kept getting canceled, then it would pop up on the site as available. After the third time it finally went through and they sent it to me. I guess third times the charm, Lol.

vintage38

Reaction score
So far one Henley shirt and one pair of jeans got shipped. Still waiting on Railman shirt and two more pairs of jeans. I feel like gambler on poker night every time I get a email from RL.

henryfool3

Reaction score
That happened to me a couple months ago. I bought a shirt that kept getting canceled, then it would pop up on the site as available. After the third time it finally went through and they sent it to me. I guess third times the charm, Lol.
Yea, they claim the site is slow to update the stock.

vintage38

Reaction score
I new my luck would run out. Just received a email on two canceled Jean's. The Railman shirt is still a unknown. On another note I have a free shipping code on my next order. Which really means alot since they usually ship for free over $150. Lol

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Part of their problem is that they're shipping from stores. I've had a couple things just not show up - not cancelled, just not shipped. I ordered the Brown's Beach vest twice and got it on the second try - it wasn't cancelled the first time. Still waiting for a pair of jeans - 2 weeks. On the other hand, I ordered 5 items on Sat. and they all shipped. I think they're just swamped with orders for the fine RRL gear.

All RRL except Drake's tie and EG Galways, Navy Utah.
IMG_20200216_173013.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.