The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. el duderino

el duderino Senior member

Nice cop! I want that coat.

I want to echo El Duderino. If anyone happens upon a medium (42r) please PM and I will similarly pay proxy and shipping. Cheers.

Actually, with RRL their medium is 40R, Small = 38R, etc. And their jackets are cut a little loose.

2. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

el duderino is right, also this jacket is quite big. mine is an L and it is a big L. If you want to put it over another jacket or something it's probably good, you see what i'm saying?

3. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

about to throw these in the MP. 32x32 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 32x30 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. harveyrabbit

harveyrabbit Senior member

el duderino is right, also this jacket is quite big. mine is an L and it is a big L. If you want to put it over another jacket or something it's probably good, you see what i'm saying?
    Hmm, Typically I can get away with medium in RRL. Maybe it is the bizarre logic that a RRL medium is 40R, but then many of their coats are larger or looser cut. I guess the best measure would be to figure out what this particular jacket measures out to in L and downsize accordingly. Although determining measurements for may be difficult, may desire to cop remains undiminished [​IMG]

5. Opermann

Opermann Senior member

You're killing me... Sounds like it would fit me perfectly. I'm kind of between a L & XL so the sizing differences of this brand drive me a little crazy. Amazing coat btw. What kind of cotton is it? Is it waxed?

6. srgprod

srgprod Senior member

deeznuts did they have those green Low Straights in 33 or 34? If so, could you please p/up a pair for me? I'll pay a proxy fee and shipping.

7. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

rubberized canvas. like a mack. it's awesome.

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

RKD, i feel you. i am definitely looking out for smaller sizes. do you want shirts or mostly other stuff?

im really open to anything. its hard to get any RRL unless you pay retail and even then sizes XS tend to go first.

but yeah if you come across anything let me know. and evne if i dont want it, they will sell fast in B&S/ebay

9. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

deeznuts did they have those green Low Straights in 33 or 34? If so, could you please p/up a pair for me? I'll pay a proxy fee and shipping.

does it matter which length? i believe they had a 34 x 30.

10. randomkoreandude

love the green jawns ... would go perfect with my oxbloods [​IMG]

11. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

the fit on them are great! i kept a pair for myself, just have to get them tailored a bit (too long).

hey guys another newbie question... for the thread i posted in the MP, someone asked for measurements. can someone please give me a list of measurements i should take and post?

much appreciated.

12. randomkoreandude

the fit on them are great! i kept a pair for myself, just have to get them tailored a bit (too long).

hey guys another newbie question... for the thread i posted in the MP, someone asked for measurements. can someone please give me a list of measurements i should take and post?

much appreciated.

lots of different methods but these are two good guides. the problem is no one accounts for stretch/pulling, etc.

Pants/Jeans Measured According to BiG
    Shirts/Tops Measured According to Context

13. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

thanks RKD!

14. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

RKD, i feel you. i am definitely looking out for smaller sizes. do you want shirts or mostly other stuff?

+1 for the smaller size[​IMG]

15. srgprod

srgprod Senior member

does it matter which length? i believe they had a 34 x 30.
    That's perfect! If it isn't too much trouble, pls pickit up for me... Much obliged.