• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

pvoytko

Reaction score
its a bit loud for me. i still wanna own it just to look at it though. im a weirdo

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Please join me in reporting the asshole yet again. He continues to sell counterfeit RRL items with impunity. eBay refuses to do anything about it, and it appears many buyers simply don't know what they're purchasing. The report item button can be found on the righthand side, directly above the eBay item number.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reported a ton of his listings. I don’t know how someone can keep that racket going for so long

aquila49

Reaction score

maybe you’ve seen this already but they wrote an article about us on putthison

Forum members, what was your response to this article?

A. This dude is out of his freaking mind. What a bleep!

B. Damn! Where can I get some of those jeans rope-dyed by a left-handed person?

alex99

Reaction score
Forum members, what was your response to this article?

A. This dude is out of his freaking mind. What a bleep!

B. Damn! Where can I get some of those jeans rope-dyed by a left-handed person?
I had to check the URL to see if it was an article from The Onion. Stopped reading after the first paragraph.

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Almost full RRL for dinner. Baseball henley, jacket, and board shorts. CP achilles low though. Guess I need to look at the Norfolk...

20190904_182640.jpg

20190904_182336.jpg

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do you like CP's? they're the most hype sneaker right now but i honestly just love wearing beat up chuck taylors
They are over hyped for sure. Super good quality, super comfortable out the box, ticks all the boxes for me as far as minimal white sneaker. But hard to use them as "beaters" like a Stan Smith or Chuck Taylor when you probably just paid at least $250 on them (sale price.) Am I glad I have them? Yes. Have I worn them with raw denim yet? No. I leave that to my Stan's. So are they really more versatile...

pvoytko

Reaction score
CBF4A4B9-E87E-4B3A-BC33-4C1B751F0EF1.jpeg6D22D7EE-F22B-4D66-8772-E0A37C520C27.jpeg

just got today. i loved the other reversible tour i wanted this one too. ignore my gaudy office floor.

also put this up in B S T:
A1C0C40D-7125-444A-8838-D52E114ABF8C.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.