• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol 10.5 oz ain't light weight. that is a good for 3 seasons though.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
lol 10.5 oz ain't light weight. that is a good for 3 seasons though.

correct sorry ... i meant lightweight in comparison to the limited edition
smile.gif

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh right, good point. how heavy was the LE though? 10.5 ounces sounds like a very good weight for a pair of chinos, i don't think i would like something heavier. i have a pair of NdG duck pants that are so stiff i've never worn them.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by srgprod
FYI... Got this message from my SA at the RRL Melrose store:

"I just wanted to reach out to let you know that we have a new collection called "Windships" here in the shop. It's a nautical inspired group with lots of indigo and white, and it includes some nice summer pieces.

They have some nice pieces in there. I think I saw 20 pieces in total or something. Some of it is pretty run of the mill. There's one button-up shirt in particular that is an indigo and white/cream floral print which I'm seriously considering buying. One thing I don't like about it is that they used black buttons but I can easily replace those with blue buttons from an old RLPL shirt I can't wear anymore.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was just at the Las Vegas Ralph Lauren Outlet. Had a ton of rrl selvedge denim at 75% off. Original cuts, slim boots, raw and various washes. Total bonanza. Would've scored two great pieces if I hadn't just gone to BiG for new denims.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Argentino
Was just at the Las Vegas Ralph Lauren Outlet. Had a ton of rrl selvedge denim at 75% off. Original cuts, slim boots, raw and various washes. Total bonanza. Would've scored two great pieces if I hadn't just gone to BiG for new denims.

willing to proxy? any 28x34 raws?

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Argentino

Damn, would like a proxy too (need 33.5-34 true waist) for washed denim. Pick them all up and sell it on here!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
uh they fit slightly larger than tagged in the waist and stretch slightly with wear. they are pretty light weight and perfect for spring. legs arent super slim but the overall fit is def slimmer then their limited edition release 2 seasons ago

stolen from context clothing:
"¢ Japanese Selvedge Twill
"¢ Woven on narrow shuttle loooms
"¢ Busted seams in seat, outseam, and inseam
"¢ High stitch-per-inch
"¢ Hand turned pocket welts
"¢ Piece-dyed fabric
"¢ Unwashed
"¢ Carmel color will fade with wear and wash
"¢ 10.5 oz cotton twill
"¢ 128 x 58 weave
"¢ Button fly
"¢ Red-line selvedge in outseam
"¢ Sanforized

nice info., thanks!

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Froosh
Damn, would like a proxy too (need 33.5-34 true waist) for washed denim. Pick them all up and sell it on here!

Vegas was 50% off... they're pretty much eBay prices. Not really worth the pain.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn i just realized what "click to show spolier" does haha. but randomkoreandude, those chinos are really nice, what was the retail on those if you recall?

in other news, i'll be taking pics this weekend of 2 pairs of RRL jeans (new with tags) for sale if anyone is interested. i hope i will be able to figure out the marketplace!

32x 30 slim fit raw - japan woven selvedge denim (this is the dark blue color that everyone's seen before)
32x32 low straight - japan woven selvedge denim (this one has the greenish tint to the jeans, looks amazing)

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$220 ... they are apparently sold out company wide until they are being reissued for fall collection at end of summer

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey el argentino, let me know if they have any sz 34 straights.

i would be willing to buy quite a few at 75%.

edit - btw for those of you who don't know, most (if not all) outlets are on 50% off.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone know which outlets in NY has RRL? i've been to woodbury and tanger and have never seen RRL there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads