• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just visited the RRL store in NYC a few days ago. I was really surprised to see that pretty much everything is made in China. Considering the price it's was dealbreaker ...
i agree on their pricing strategy which is obscene but the factories they use are generally quite good. nothing to do about made in china

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to mention, the materials used are quite good as well.

I think this topic comes back round every 20 pages or so in this thread.

Sfroide3

Reaction score
i agree on their pricing strategy which is obscene but the factories they use are generally quite good. nothing to do about made in china
The branding is all about american heritage and traditions. To me it's a bit weird to see that it's all imported. Especially considering the price.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree in principle, but the US no longer has factories capable of making product at that level, not to mention factories that can cover the diversity of their product range. i believe the t-shirts and some accessories are produced in the US

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RRL quality is great. not sure about the working conditions in Chinese factories they employ though

Rrlove

Reaction score
BE0F7CD3-41D8-4EDF-86A0-D0FA05C3B8F1.png

Has anyone gotten this pair yet? Don’t wanna buy until I see what they actually look like irl

Cooly

Reaction score
I exchanged the medium chore for the small and indeed the small fits nicely. If the medium RRL shirts fit you well, you may want to think of sizing down...

aquila49

Reaction score
The aforementioned linen-wool pants. Sorry for not making it all RRL. Though I often wear RRL button-downs with this, today it’s a Kapital jacket.
.View attachment 1221860
No need to apologize! That jacket looks awesome.

I love what Kapital produces, but not for daily wear. The few pieces I own are conservative—they could easily be mistaken for Double RL. :)

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.