The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

Context sells online, maybe they will give you pics, as well as Blake.

Or buy something from a RRL store and get the SA to add you to his mailing list of clients to whom he sends pics of new stuff.

2. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

that sailor toggle is dope. but i want to make sure you know it's actually women's! buy it for your girl.

i don't know what justifies the price on those jeans you posted. it might be that they are the made in japan kind which I think cost more. no clue, though. my experience is limited.

btw kmd, i once bought a pair of rugby selvedge jeans that were made in china. this was a few months ago at the outlet. i bought them because they were super cheap ($25). when i brought them home i found out why - bleach got on them and fucked them up. they were very nice though - had laurel/donut buttons IIRC.

3. prajna12

prajna12 Senior member

I bought this one in an XL. I's say they fit TTS if not a big small. Wish I could find an XXL, but planning on losing weight anyways. The weight of the flannel is UNREAL and really heavy. Triple stitched seams throughout. They make the same shirt in a heavier selvedge denim, style I think after 1940's work shirts. It's really made to last and is a great RRL piece.

I´m considering get one of those shirt jacket
    [​IMG]
    somebody got it? how fits?

4. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Senior member

that sailor toggle is dope. but i want to make sure you know it's actually women's! buy it for your girl.

i don't know what justifies the price on those jeans you posted. it might be that they are the made in japan kind which I think cost more. no clue, though. my experience is limited.

btw kmd, i once bought a pair of rugby selvedge jeans that were made in china. this was a few months ago at the outlet. i bought them because they were super cheap ($25). when i brought them home i found out why - bleach got on them and fucked them up. they were very nice though - had laurel/donut buttons IIRC.

What?! Women's! lol How can you tell? It is listed under the men's category. It is dope, though. Luckily, wasn't planning on buying it for myself.

Too bad your Rugby jeans were messed up. Mine are really heavy, stiff, selvedge with the donut buttons. I just don't wear as much as I should because they are a little slimmer than I usually like.

5. Alias88

Alias88 Member

thinkin about buying some RRL dyed officer chino pants size 30 or 31
    was wondering how they fit compared to most other brands in the same size?
    Rise?thigh?strech? overall fit?
    Thanks

6. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

Anyone have a Japanese selvedge oxford in size L and can provide an accurate shoulder to shoulder measurement? Need about 18.5" but I'm getting some varying measurements from sellers ranging from 16.75" to 18.75".

7. engar

engar Senior member

Thanks prajna!

8. JasonV

JasonV Senior member

Anyone have a Japanese selvedge oxford in size L and can provide an accurate shoulder to shoulder measurement? Need about 18.5" but I'm getting some varying measurements from sellers ranging from 16.75" to 18.75".

Got your message, will post some measurements when it gets here.

9. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

What?! Women's! lol How can you tell? It is listed under the men's category. It is dope, though. Luckily, wasn't planning on buying it for myself.

Too bad your Rugby jeans were messed up. Mine are really heavy, stiff, selvedge with the donut buttons. I just don't wear as much as I should because they are a little slimmer than I usually like.

the green label and the fact that it says "lauren jeans." that's a women's segment. the rugbys were great jeans aside from the defects. i dont know, maybe i should have kept them.

10. phxlawstudent

phxlawstudent Senior member

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Ralph-Lauren...#ht_7089wt_907

are these single rinse/washed or raw? selvedge? unfortunately the seller doesnt accept questions... but great price if they are raw selvage!

She finally got back to me if anyone is interested.

11. koidragon

koidragon Senior member

Hi Guys,

RRL fan (wife says "addict" ) here with my first post....Was just wondering if any of you guys near NYC, as I will be there this weekend, knew what location where any of the RRL is on sale or is my best bet to stop @ the Woodbury outlet on my drive in?
    Thanks

12. osadolor619

osadolor619 Senior member

I got some good stuff for you guys in the For Sale section, NAMOR! CHECK IT OUT!

13. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Senior member

I got some good stuff for you guys in the For Sale section, NAMOR! CHECK IT OUT!

You got all the wrong sizes! [​IMG]

Good stuff, though. Love those lightweight jeans!

14. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

seriously dude your killing me with those sizes [​IMG]

15. osadolor619

osadolor619 Senior member

Damn.. My Bad! Now you guys know how I feel! Hahaha