• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do accessories usually fall under the sale items too? Been wanting to try one of their watch straps but haven't gotten around to ordering. A nice sale might put me over the edge though...

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
Interesting. How do you access and use the Amex offer? I see something about an enrolled card, but it isn't showing up in my offers.
Related: Today is the last day to use the Amex offer of a $50 credit with $250 purchase in-store or online (if you received the offer). I just ordered a gift card to prepare for the sale and instantly got an email from Amex telling me that I’d get the credit. Gift cards work.

Reminder to those of you with Amex cards that may have received the offer.

oynag

Reaction score
On the home page of the Amex site towards the bottom should be a selection of offers. The default view has about eight displayed and they’re usually crap. If you click on the tab that says see all offers, you’ll get many more and might get lucky and see one for Ralph Lauren/Polo. I have the Blue Cash Preferred card. But these seem to be pretty random. I do tend to get Sandro/Theory/other fashion site offers. It’s like they know what I buy. Delete Facebook.

oynag

Reaction score
Do accessories usually fall under the sale items too? Been wanting to try one of their watch straps but haven't gotten around to ordering. A nice sale might put me over the edge though...
Yes, accessories. Let me know which strap and I’ll tell you if it’s included. Short story is that if it showed up on the site in the past three months or so it’s probably not going to be on sale.

[Edit: looked up the included watch straps and only found this one in khaki and navy: https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-accessories-small-leather-goods/ribbed-nylon-watch-strap/0041327164.html]

Last edited:

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, accessories. Let me know which strap and I’ll tell you if it’s included. Short story is that if it showed up on the site in the past three months or so it’s probably not going to be on sale.

[Edit: looked up the included watch straps and only found this one in khaki and navy: https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-accessories-small-leather-goods/ribbed-nylon-watch-strap/0041327164.html]
Those are nice. I was hoping for the leather ones, like the indigo here:

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-accessories-small-leather-goods/indigo-leather-watch-strap/413057.html?cgid=men-accessories-small-leather-goods&dwvar413057_colorname=Indigo&webcat=Men/Accessories/Wallets Small Accessories#cgid=men-accessories-small-leather-goods&webcat=breadcrumb&viewallproducts=true&start=1

I will wait for the sale to kick off and see what all is included. Thanks for checking!

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the going price for the Skinner jacket? The clean one, not oil slick version. Worn 3x.

Dstorm

Reaction score
Will there be any of the leather jackets on sale for next week? For example, the Slim Fit leather jacket for $1900 on the website?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.