1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. mrbig

mrbig Senior Member

The Straight Taper fits about the same, but I haven't tried on 3Sixteen's CT for a while now. I could see RRL bringing the straight taper into the fold as a regular item but it was Limited last season as a raw indigo piece and it's limited this season as a raw undyed.

2. Kwaker

Kwaker Senior Member

My low straight rigids are far from being a low rise jean with a measured rise of 10.5 in a size 31 (33 actual waist). Of my denim collection, nothing approaches the 11.5” rise of my Fullcount 1108. At 9.5”, my Uniqlo’s and R&B Fit 2 have the lowest rise. Everything else (Jean Shop Rocker, Gustin Straight and Slim cuts, N&F Weird Guy, RL Black Label) hover in the middle.

3. Gus

Gus Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

Lightweight denim has a place in my rotation in mild-warm weather months. I have a lightweight denim jacket that I like to wear as a layer this time of year as it moves easily over a sweater and shirt to wear all day long.

4. Gus

Gus Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

Here is a pic in an 11oz .

s7-1317842_lifestyle.png

5. Lenard

Lenard Active Member

I have the darker cardigan, never worn with tags. What size and price would you pay for it?

6. Lenard

Lenard Active Member

I have one in M if you're interested.

7. Lenard

Lenard Active Member

Hi all, I have a hookup at a RRL store who is really good at finding sold out and stuff from the past or current season. Let me know if there's any item that you might want from that and I can try to hook you up!

Cheers

8. oynag

oynag Senior Member

Quoting myself. Put your wallets away; this was lame. The "collection" (two chore coats, flannel workshirt, two hats, t-shirt, denim workshirt) is in the spring catalog. Towards the back. I was expecting more. Underwhelmed.

9. Pretext

Pretext New Member

10. Lenard

Lenard Active Member

I'll check and see if I can find one for ya

11. urbanwoodsman

urbanwoodsman Senior Member

Still looking for this in a large. Anyone have any leads?

12. Fenderplyr

Fenderplyr Senior Member

Yeah the concept sounded great until you realize it really LOOKS like the version from the 90s. A little dadish looking by today's standards

13. pvoytko

pvoytko Senior Member

F327CDF6-0F54-4BDF-B522-14F103E2776E.jpeg
    looking for this in a large

14. aquila49

aquila49 Senior Member

Yeah, very unimpressive. I get what they're doing—reproducing some of those early pieces—but 25 years down the line they look uninspired. I have some items from the early years but they are strictly museum pieces. The good news is that the brand has moved far beyond these initial efforts.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 8.42.10 AM.png

15. Lenard

Lenard Active Member

Yeah I can try to find that shirt for you