• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's tea core properties are amazing in the photo at the RL site. Does the brown poke through as much IRL? Leather has so much depth in the factory pics. It looks generally black in your photo but it may be the flat lighting.
Gimme a couple hours. I'll highlight a few of the areas. Up close examination the brown comes through. Just glancing at it it appears black. It's very well done

bobbo28

Reaction score
I found that baseball cardigan in my size for 25% off... I'm somewhat apprehensive to pull the trigger b/c it's such a seasonal piece for SoCal, also competing with a closet full of cool jackets that rarely see the light of day.

You think I should pull the trigger?
https://www.supplyandadvise.com/

Some good stuff on sale ☝

I ended up buying the baseball cardigan in size M. The price ($357) equals a 40% discount which I’m happy with.

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's tea core properties are amazing in the photo at the RL site. Does the brown poke through as much IRL? Leather has so much depth in the factory pics. It looks generally black in your photo but it may be the flat lighting.
20190111_185351.jpg
20190111_185407.jpg
20190111_185418.jpg

BaronFizzwell

Reaction score
I would add that it depends on the individual jacket. Each one is different. Some don't have much fading, others do. I went to the RRL W. Broadway store where they had four in my size. I chose the one with the most fades. Will try to post photos later. It's truly an amazing jacket.
What sort of leather is it, are the RRL ones lambskin or heavier?

mrbig

Reaction score
They're cowhide. I've never seen lambskin used on an RRL jacket.
The current model of these have a softer hand, I have the older one with nickel pocket zips which is a bit stiffer. Still tea-core though.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good man...........is that the denim western or a cotton western shirt?

gnatty8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good man...........is that the denim western or a cotton western shirt?
This is just their cotton western from a few seasons back. I bought two and had one shortened for wearing untucked, I like them that much..

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any reviews on their t shirts? Snake Oil Provisions makes them sound like they are made for Zeus himself...

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
I have about 10 RRL t-shirts, and I think they're awful (for the price). You'd think I would've learned the lesson after the first 5, but I was loyal to the point of servitude. If you're looking for plain t-shirts, I have plenty of recommendations, all at lower price points.

Last edited:

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
urban- What are your recs? I've been on the hunt for some new tees as the velvasheen ones I have haven't been cutting it and I was going to try some RRL but now.....not so sure.

walds11

Reaction score
I have about 10 RRL t-shirts, and I think they're awful (for the price). You'd think I would've learned the lesson after the first 5, but I was loyal to the point of servitude. If you're looking for plain t-shirts, I have plenty of recommendations, all at lower price points.
I have a few myself and totally agree with you. The fits are inconsistent. They are great if you like bacon (collar), LOL! I’m drawn to the cool graphics on the tees more than anything else.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.