• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SGTROCK

Reaction score
IMHO..it's well worth the $200 (regardless of the fabric)...if there is one area outside of denim and flannels that RRL excels at it's knitwear...their sweaters, if they are made of cotton, cashmere, linen etc.. are top notch...
Thanks, It's made in China but that doesn't mean it has to be bad

Cooly

Reaction score
Thanks, It's made in China but that doesn't mean it has to be bad

no...definitely not...I also get the Purple Label sweaters made in Italy at much [much] higher prices and no difference in quality. RRL also has "Hand Made" cardigans from China that are outstanding...

Fenderplyr

Reaction score

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI designer private sale is live (RRL), goes public next week.

Curious about this as well. It seems the older private sales just went through a super secret URL (ralphlauren.com/privatesale), but no dice this time.

mr.invincible

Reaction score
FYI designer private sale is live (RRL), goes public next week.

can we expect their raw denim to go on sale? or does anybody know from experience that they have discounted their raw denim before? looking to bite if it dips around $250 ish

Cooly

Reaction score
can we expect their raw denim to go on sale? or does anybody know from experience that they have discounted their raw denim before? looking to bite if it dips around $250 ish

some raw denim has gone on sale...definitely...but not always...

kwonster

Reaction score
Is there a link available?
Curious about this as well. It seems the older private sales just went through a super secret URL (ralphlauren.com/privatesale), but no dice this time.

In-store only, goes live online Tuesday I believe. Have seen raw denim before but don't recall price point. Sale should be 40% off, not sure if it includes the more recent releases. Going to stop by to check some prices, will post if I see anything interesting.

mfbnyc

Reaction score

SGTROCK

Reaction score
It's a great sweater - I have it. You're lucky to find it because they didn't make many and it sold out really quickly last year.
Thankyou, the color is navy cream and it's like nothing I have seen. Looks to be a high quality garment made in China

oynag

Reaction score
In-store only, goes live online Tuesday I believe. Have seen raw denim before but don't recall price point.

These will be on sale: https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-jeans/limited-edition-straight-jean/443033.html $294

Sale should be 40% off

Yes.

not sure if it includes the more recent releases.

Depends on what you mean by recent. Mostly first fall and most of the desert/military collection.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone own these Ralph Lauren slim cargos? Wondering if they are TTS or like the size down two RRL guide.

8729728_fpx.jpg

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do y'all recommend hanging or folding button up shirts and cardigans/sweaters?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics