• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tobehknese

Reaction score
hey fam anyone got any of these to let go in size L?
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
0C48D2CC-54DE-498D-8A68-21CE29506CB6.jpeg

Last edited:

RandJG1

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these in person or tried on?

Distressed Leather Vest

Leather Jacket

I own the jacket. looked at the vest. I'm not into the rigid leather vests i guess. Steep price so was on the fence. Jacket drained the funds. ill probably regret it later. Maybe some will be around at sale time. i did get the last brown suede vest with snaps at sale time. Jacket is strong.

FromCAtoCO

Reaction score
I own the jacket. looked at the vest. I'm not into the rigid leather vests i guess. Steep price so was on the fence. Jacket drained the funds. ill probably regret it later. Maybe some will be around at sale time. i did get the last brown suede vest with snaps at sale time. Jacket is strong.

Thanks - really like jacket especially with the length (I'm 6'5''), only worry a few years out style may not hold up? Meaning its not the most classic of styles, but maybe im off there.

Was the vest short in length?

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
I violated a pretty cardinal rule and went ahead and wore these Congress boots to Pyeongchang without a break-in period. This was a gamble that completely paid off and these boots are easily one of my favorite now.

C4B5A81B-952B-4A4A-999F-4EDA641FCEB1.jpeg

henryfool3

Reaction score
I violated a pretty cardinal rule and went ahead and wore these Congress boots to Pyeongchang without a break-in period. This was a gamble that completely paid off and these boots are easily one of my favorite now.

View attachment 935748

Been wondering about those. I've got the engineers for a 1.5 years now. My go to pair for daily use. And they are very comfortable.

RandJG1

Reaction score
Thanks - really like jacket especially with the length (I'm 6'5''), only worry a few years out style may not hold up? Meaning its not the most classic of styles, but maybe im off there.

Was the vest short in length?
i never tried on the vest. the price point and seeing it in person didn't motivate me. I hear on the length. Im 6'4" and the jacket is great but sometimes the vests run short.

keepondigging

Reaction score
Really nice mix of basics and statement pieces in the collection. Winter is where RL usually shines but they've actually smashed it with Spring/Summer this year. That silk robe with the eagles is seriously baller.

Smart of them also to try and capitalise on the last moments of the whole sukajan/souvenir trend that has been big over the past two years aswell. RL has been doing it since forever, but in terms of mainstream fashion trends, sukajan themes are definitely on their way out. Might aswell go out with a bang if so, and what better brand to do it with than RRL?

aquila49

Reaction score
Really like what I'm seeing for the summer.

Looks like a nice bounce-back from a tepid Winter collection

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also speaking of cords, someone should buy these: https://www.ralphlauren.com/hidden/slim-narrow-corduroy-pant/0038634705.html?webcat=cart

Weirdly *hidden* on main sale site. I've got them and they're my fav rrl pant. Did not come washed/whiskered. Breaking them in now like denim, like better than denim.

Just wanted to thank you again for the word on these. Because they didn't show up on the main sale site they were still available when the President's Day sale came round, and I got them for a steal. They have just shown up via my shipper down here in South America, and they were a great recommendation, wicked thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads