• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Most of the new stuff looks to be catered to Indians. Is it just me?

Most Indians I know wear Armani exchange. Native Americans on the other hand might be interested in this season's line

aquila49

Reaction score
RRL is going off on the newly re-introduced women's line... kinda wish there was a denim chore coat version on men's side. I was at the Madison Ave store the other week and ran into Bruce Springsteen looking through the vintage display. Cool dude, great style.

It's interesting what they've done with the re-invented women's line. No more frilly tops or Victorian-style dresses. The offerings seem to be mostly variations on Men's items. (They must know their market.)

I showed the line to my wife and she said it looked OK, but she missed the styles that weren't derivative of male clothing. Of course, if she wants to wear any of the latter, she simply raids my closet. ;)

Bethany Heck

Reaction score
It's interesting what they've done with the re-invented women's line. No more frilly tops or Victorian-style dresses. The offerings seem to be mostly variations on Men's items. (They must know their market.)

I showed the line to my wife and she said it looked OK, but she missed the styles that weren't derivative of male clothing. Of course, if she wants to wear any of the latter, she simply raids my closet. ;)

I think if the line does well they'll expand to more extravagant items. I appreciate the re-worked menswear items and the ladies-only design are also fantastic. That green jumpsuit is AMAZING, but I could never pull it off.

Bratt

Reaction score
hey~
Do you guys think i can get these items?
I missed the black varsity Jacket online, it was on preorder for 2hours, and i refresh every sec.
and i finally ordered 2 of this jacket, and i paid $230 each, total 460(2 mediums)

but, it was cancelled after 15min.

So disappointed!!

i was made an order about less than a min, but someone else was faster.

any one can sell this to me? size M or L?

i would pay extra amount.

second missed jacket is
A-1 leather, size M.

i could order it at $380 on online, used my codes, and extra promotion.

but i missed size m, and i was thinking about it for S and L but it is gone after 1min.
so i ordered XL, and XS.

i really liked this jacket so, if anyone want to sell size M or L.

please let me know!!

i missed to much stocks for this session and now they changed the website, so i have no more chance to win this competition.
i knew the time that they list the items, and sometime they don't list it on the page, but only from wishlist.

but now new website doesn't have wish list and the list is coming up very offen and now every sale items are gone.

so sad!!!!

i want these jackets!!
스크린샷 2017-10-21 오전 6.06.46.png
다운로드 (7).png

Bratt

Reaction score
and one more thing, i found the Benson fright Jacket, it was hold for customer but he didnt back for pay for it.

but i have to think about it because it is size S.

is it fit large?

and the cost is $350 without taxes.

do you think this is right price?

i thought all of the last session offer 60% and 30% extra, i paid this much on last week from NY.

and this store says this is $350.
스크린샷 2017-10-25 오후 5.43.11.png

no addtional discount!!

what do you guys think?

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
117349986-olive-f57e1d58-.jpeg

Anyone have this sweater in a small or medium, preferably in new or excellent condition, for sale or trade? Been looking for it for a while, and the one guy who has one on eBay is unreasonable.

McSp

Reaction score
Has anyone seen in person or own this Indigo Dobby Workshirt? Any comment regarding the material, color and fit (better have comments from personal experiences then trust photos on web site.. as we all know by now). Senza titolo2.png

eczerwonka

Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone would be looking to get rid of a pair of the herringbone athletic shorts? I forgot about them til they were sold out and can't find them.

117349236-rawlins olive-a4c968a9-.jpeg

JiiPee

Reaction score
Can't help you with those but they reminded me of these fine shorts from last summer
RRL utilityshort.jpg

bobbo28

Reaction score
Update...

I got back the three pairs of Low Straight's I had altered by Liz at Lot, Stock & Barrel (Los Angeles)... that girl works magic! I highly recommend LSB for those of you who need denim alternations, chain stitching, embroidery, etc... Best to do your alterations in person (so she can pin it correctly) but people send them stuff from all over.

Liz took excess fabric out of the seat and through the leg, tapering down to the bottom leg opening. Now I can wear boots and high tops w/o feeling like they are being swallowed by fabric (I had the length shortened on a previous occasion; I don't cuff but wanted to maintain the original chain stitch).

Highly recommend these folks.

http://www.lotstockandbarrel.com

Happy Friday!

Bethany Heck

Reaction score
Got these two via Dave and am super happy with both. I love the football jersey cuts and this grey one is very comfortable.

The shawl shirt fits me TONS better than the navy shawl herringbone jacket from last year so I will probably be finding a new home for that one. Much slimmer in the body and arms and the material is very soft. Very happy with it. I'll try to get pics of both at some point if anyone cares to see them, but the web photos are pretty accurate, for once.

The shearling jacket went back, didn't fit me.

Screenshot 2017-11-10 09.49.55.png
Screenshot 2017-11-10 09.49.48.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads