• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Dress ropers after a trip to the dog park
20170730_113232.jpg

oynag

Reaction score
Summer season camo cargo shorts:

IMG_0374.JPG

Happy with them. Less brown and more green than site product photos. Camo pattern just disntinctive enough to look different. Buttons are great. A little diaper butt which drives me nuts. Why the full seat, Ralph?

I like the side pockets a lot. They use a space between the main cargo pocket and the body of the pant leg:

IMG_0434.JPG

I bet these make it to sale though.

Last edited:

McSp

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the shirt in person? I was wondering how is the real color, the description sound quite intriguing: Black indigo–dyed and natural-hued yarn give it a grey appearance.

Senza titolo.jpeg

therattler

Reaction score
I would say that photo is accurate, though the contrast may make it appear slightly darker. The shirt is nice (it's quite light), though not really my style; I prefer the western dark denim version which I'm told is a little heavier. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

Cooly

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the shirt in person? I was wondering how is the real color, the description sound quite intriguing: Black indigo–dyed and natural-hued yarn give it a grey appearance.

View attachment 821772
IMG_0159.JPG

Btw: it fits like other similar washed blue indigo denim shirts - I.E. really slim - no room for beer bellies or size up...

Last edited:

McSp

Reaction score
I would say that photo is accurate, though the contrast may make it appear slightly darker. The shirt is nice (it's quite light), though not really my style; I prefer the western dark denim version which I'm told is a little heavier. Looking forward to seeing it in person.
Thanks for the comment.

McSp

Reaction score
View attachment 822096
Btw: it fits like other similar washed blue indigo denim shirts - I.E. really slim - no room for beer bellies or size up...
Thanks for the pic and the comment. Here it looks more brown then grey (maybe because of the light...) but really nice anyway. Now I remember you already posted the shirt with a very positive comment.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads