The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. henryfool3

henryfool3 Member

also, are they closer to a grey or olive color? and how is the fit?

2. Cooly

Cooly Senior member

Me too ... completely agree - have the grey ones and the more I wash and wear them the better they get...

3. henryfool3

henryfool3 Member

cool.

are they closer to grey or olive in color and are they lightweight? can you wear in spring or summer?

4. Cooly

Cooly Senior member

I would say def grey (but kind of have a greenish touch). They are light weight. Can be worn in summer-ish 70-80 weather. Mine fit slim, and are actually tight in the waist for my usual size, but they definitely stretch with when worn.

5. henryfool3

henryfool3 Member

appreciate the feedback!

6. bobbo28

bobbo28 Member

The cord's are a lighter weight pant that I'd characterize as faded olive... the actual color is IMO spot on with what you see online. They are stiff for the first few wears and a slimmer cut than say low straight's but not a slim narrow (which I don't personally care for). At that price and with RL's return policy, I'd highly suggest grabbing your size if they're available. I'm 5'10" 155lbs and got heavily into RRL when I discovered the brand last year... I made what is probably a mistake by purchasing everything in waist size 32 but I wear belts with everything and don't shirt tuck so it works for me. Waist size 32 in these is more true to size than in the denim which IMO tends to run larger. Hope this helps... they're great pants that will indeed get better with age.

7. aquila49

aquila49 Senior member

How's the fit? I am a true 32.5 waist and usually buy RRL pants and jeans in a 30 or 31 waist?

---------

Sorry, didn't see the previous post regarding size. Would you say you should have bought them in a waist size one or two inches less than your actual waist size?

8. henryfool3

henryfool3 Member

Thanks for the feedback.

I pulled the trigger and went for it.

9. bobbo28

bobbo28 Member

I'm the wrong person to ask re: size b/c I play mind games with myself, lol. The correct size in all my RRL pants should be 30 or 31 max but I always buy 32 and just belt 'em. Nothing ever bunches or puckers in the seat so I'm fine with it. All my RRL jackets, shirts and sweaters are medium and they fit perfectly.