The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

1. double00

double00 Senior member

^^^ super into that inseam length. cool fit.

2. oynag

oynag Senior member

Thanks. Plug for Railcar Fine Goods. I have to get all my denim altered because I'm in-between sizes.

3. BaronFizzwell

BaronFizzwell Well-Known Member

Thanks, yeah I did see that. It's a bit big for me though. I've resigned myself to realising I'm going to just have to replace them with similar shirts, which might not actually be a bad thing. Vive la difference etc.

Yeah that would be depressing. I'm a big fan of buying three or more of the same shirt, though, just in case. I have this fantasy of somebody opening my shirt drawer and having the same reaction as Wendy did from The Shining when she discovers Jack Torrance's "novel" that he'd been writing. The truly depressing thing about one of the "lost" RRL Shirts is that I actually had two of them and sold them both :|.

Yep, I have several acid free storage boxes filled with Ralph Lauren Rugby suits. Some of them are identical suits but with two button/three roll two variations, some in various sizes, just in case of too many potato chips. That's not a humble brag, it's a sad reflection on my life.

Speaking of Full Kit Wanker Combinations, here's my tribute to Bob, to celebrate the new Twin Peaks Series. Those jeans were purchased sometime during 2014. Clearly they haven't been worn enough to even get the slightest whisker. I haven't been able to bring myself to wear them in anything but rotation, since they're apparently the last ever pair of Rigid Slim Denim made from Japanese Denim, before they switched to Cone. _MG_4697.jpg

Last edited: May 28, 2017 at 12:44 AM