• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

palladio211

Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion on the shawl collar indigo cotton/wool cardigan from this season?

I'd post a pic, but there's no way to access sold out items from the website. Speaking of which, I wish they'd leave up the whole year's collection online and simply mark items as "sold out".

Serad

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether the EU RL online shop sales add additional codes for further discounts? I know the US sale has been going on for some time with discounts to 50% + 20/40% extra off sale, but in EU it only just started this week with up to 50% off, but no codes.I am wondering whether I should hold out for a bigger discount.

Was particularly looking for the slim fit cotton-wool chino but even with half off it's still 200 euro for a pair of chinos.

unionofcraft

Reaction score

Does anyone know whether the EU RL online shop sales add additional codes for further discounts? I know the US sale has been going on for some time with discounts to 50% + 20/40% extra off sale, but in EU it only just started this week with up to 50% off, but no codes.I am wondering whether I should hold out for a bigger discount.

Was particularly looking for the slim fit cotton-wool chino but even with half off it's still 200 euro for a pair of chinos.

They usually offer additional discount codes at the end of Jan. I believe last year was an extra 20% but hopefully it will be more this year as a lot of it is still priced at 30/40% off.

Last edited:

pvoytko

Reaction score

You need to have a UK shipping address fyi, wont let you ship to any other country

dukarelli

Reaction score
what's the fit like on the braley reversible vest? should i size up? my girlfriend got me the westman parka for my birthday a few months ago and i had to size down on that bad boy. (it's awesome by the way i just wish ralph had used real fox or coyote ruff on the hood instead of faux but i plan on replacing it for next winter) i'm just unsure if the vest runs slim and is meant to be worn closer to the body for layering warmth or if it's more of an outerwear piece that you style over a flannel

Last edited:

Serad

Reaction score
You need to have a UK shipping address fyi, wont let you ship to any other country
They have (at least) three distinct sites/shops for EU. The UK one, Germany and France. Depending on where you are, and if you're not UK, you are either in the German or the French variant (they serve several countries). It's actually really tedious and confusing, since also the UK and German shop had sale online weeks before the French one.

unionofcraft

Reaction score
Apologies in advance for plugging this but I'm selling some RRL Boondocker boots in US11 on eBay if anyone is interested:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Boondocker-Suede-Shoes-Leather-Military-Work-Boots-UK-10-US-11-/122301701142?hash=item1c79bfdc16:g:AZ8AAOSw4GVYTaUc

In other news I bought the Camo Hunting pants (sized up from my usual 31 to a 32 perhaps due to the 'trim' fit). Really nice details on these such as the laurel wreath shanks and drawstring hems. I feel like they fit pretty similar to the Officer chinos - comfortable in the thighs and narrower down the leg. Will probably end up getting this seasons Camo Cargo pants too.

Cooly

Reaction score
Anyone with experience on the bedford cords...I recently got the grey/olive ones from this spring and they are a bit snug in the waist...normally if these were denim, I would probably say they are a good fit as denim stretches....do the beford cords stretch as well?

other than some tightness in the waist, I like them...see myself wearing them a bunch over the next few months...
Well...I can now answer my own question I posted :)

Yes indeed, the Bedford Cords stretch...just as much as denim (if not more). Probably why they come snug. The "Bohemian Olive/Grey" ones from this spring fit very well after just one day of wear...l like them...

Here's a fit pic...w/ the navy "melange" cotton sweater from fall (and some red wings)....

Last edited:

roknrolusa

Reaction score
Much appreciated oynag, I've been regretting not picking up the zip sweater earlier.

Bethany Heck

Reaction score
Man, I really love the repaired western shirt from the spring collection. Do not NEED, but badly WANT.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.