• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

theRRshop

Reaction score
The BEST place now is the Mansion store on Madison.
They will now get everything before the two RRL shops
on Prince and Bleeker.

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
for those of you who frequent nyc, which place has the best selection of RRL?

i know theres like two RRL stores and two polo rl stores that carry RRL according to the first page of this thread, unless its old info. just wanna hit one place if possible

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cork grips
i picked up a pair of these from the philadelphia polo store, the only differences between them and the RRL pants pictured previously is the absence of the waist tabs and the replacement of metal buttons with wood buttons- which i actually quite prefer.. i was almost sure they were RRL pants until i noticed the tiny 'Polo Sportsman' tag above the back right pocket. all in all, a pretty good pickup for $50
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Froosh
^ Does the fabric have a herringbone weave to it?

indeed.

Hey, I picked up some of those, too. Did not get to see the RRL in person, but glad to hear they are so similar.

P2070451.jpg

P2070448.jpg
P2070449.jpg

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by theRRshop
NOW CLOSED: Ralph Lauren Copley Place 100 Huntington Avenue Boston, MA 02116 They used to carry some RRL. What a surprise I called them today to find the number disconnected.. Then I called Polo on Newberry Street (Boston) They told me it closed down. I used to buy lots of RRL there. Newberry Street Store doesn't Carry RRL. -
Snap! I was going to be in Boston in April. Any other Boston locations carry RRL?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i picked up a pair of these from the philadelphia polo store... all in all, a pretty good pickup for $50
biggrin.gif

This hurts me to hear. Any more left (hah hah)?

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those belts in that picture look like they might be really nice. Man I wish there was an RRL nearby.

el duderino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
Snap! I was going to be in Boston in April. Any other Boston locations carry RRL?

Only Barney's now and they get like 4 pieces from 2 collections.

i picked up a pair of these from the philadelphia polo store, the only differences between them and the RRL pants pictured previously is the absence of the waist tabs and the replacement of metal buttons with wood buttons- which i actually quite prefer.. i was almost sure they were RRL pants until i noticed the tiny 'Polo Sportsman' tag above the back right pocket. all in all, a pretty good pickup for $50

Those pants look like herringbone twill vs canvas duck which could be a noticeable difference to some, but nice find if the cut is slim like the officer chinos.

King Leer

Reaction score
Nice pants and pick-up for only $50 ^^

I have a pair of Polo Chinos that were $35 and I had them tailored to have a slimmer cut similar to the Officer Chino as well. Great find and buy for some Standard Polo.

theRRshop

Reaction score
Barney's (Boston) usually only carries the Jeans, and very few if any.

Originally Posted by el duderino
Only Barney's now and they get like 4 pieces from 2 collections.

cork grips

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
This hurts me to hear. Any more left (hah hah)?

They were the only pair, somehow in my size.

Those pants look like herringbone twill vs canvas duck which could be a noticeable difference to some, but nice find if the cut is slim like the officer chinos.

Oh I guess I missed that detail, and I suspect the fit on the Sportsman pants are a bit wider in cut though I have not tried on a pair of officer chinos. Definitely pants to wear with boots but maybe I'll take them by my tailor.

el duderino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theRRshop
Barney's (Boston) usually only carries the Jeans, and very few if any.

That changed this fall when they carried pieces from Lighthouse and Holiday Lodge in addition to the selvedge oxfords. Prior to that it was just jeans but they now have their own rack along with the other designers in co-op like other Barneys

King Leer

Reaction score
He's right ^

The NYC Barney's all carry a pretty nice size run of the collections, including lots more denim styles than they used to.

That changed this fall when they carried pieces from Lighthouse and Holiday Lodge in addition to the selvedge oxfords. Prior to that it was just jeans but they now have their own rack along with the other designers in co-op like other Barneys

theRRshop

Reaction score
Cool...
Thanks for the update....

Originally Posted by King Leer
He's right ^

The NYC Barney's all carry a pretty nice size run of the collections, including lots more denim styles than they used to.

theRRshop

Reaction score
Color 4 of the famed BOWERY BOOT coming out this week!

New color: Cherry

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics