1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. spauldingsmails

spauldingsmails Active Member

There's a pre-sale going on now that's for in store purchase only. If you spend $1000, you receive a credit of $500 back to your credit card. You can purchase items now and they will be rung up when the official sale begins next week. Purple Label and Double RL are included in the sale - with the exception of vintage merchandise. Polo Ralph Lauren items are not included for the in store pre-sale. I just picked up the distressed denim, Jack Walker bracelet, logo t-shirt, indigo scarf, and the buffalo plaid workshirt. Definitely worth checking out. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. kwonster

kwonster Senior member

Second this. This also includes Ralph Lauren Home as well as RRL and Purple. If you have a relationship with your store, ask them to ship stuff to the store. Sale lasts through April 30 IIRC.

I have my eye on:
    [​IMG]

There's an invite-only event at the RRL store in Melrose on May 6 as well.

3. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

I had some credit at Bloomingdales and these were on sale so I ordered them.
    Color on bloomnigdales site is way off. They're pretty much the same color as the RRL ones.
    The tag says 9.5oz fabric but they feel lighter than my RRLs 9.5oz pair. They don't have the decorative stitching on the front pockets but otherwise style and cut are the same as RRL. No external Polo branding.
    Overall, I'm pleased for the $150 price (reg $200).

4. RRLcowboy

RRLcowboy New Member

Hey guys, my name's Cody and I work at the RRL shop on Melrose. Wanted to let all of you know we're throwing another event to start the summer, partnered with our friends at Dyer Brand Surfboards. Come say what's up, grab a beer and check out our new summer collection as well! IMG_8581 copy.jpeg

Fenderplyr likes this.
  5. HansHelmut

HansHelmut Member

Hi everybody,

I fell in love with this Chambray shirt from RRL: http://www.ralphlauren.de/product/index.jsp?productId=53511371

Unfortunately it's already sold out in my size. So I would be more than happy, If anyone could tell me where in Europe I still have a chance to get it?
    Or do you guys think, that it will come back in the near future?
    Because the Ralph Lauren customer service couldn't really help me with that.

Thanks and regards from Germany

6. oceansaway

oceansaway Senior member

7. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

Thanks for letting me know about the fit, I haven't ordered a pair yet but plan to. Yeah, I figured the bloomingdale's picture was just wrong as the chino's I saw in store were nothing like those pictured on their website.