• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Opermann

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsoren
Are you sure this was RRL? I'm quite surprised. Anyone else care to comment on the availability of RRL pieces at the outlets?

A few times a year the outlets get RRL stuff.

The big sale happens about once a year when the high-end stuff (Purple & Black label, RRL, Corneliani-made suiting) goes 75% off. The RRL goes fast though--I managed to snag an awesome pair of selvedge denim for $50 and an O-ring leather belt for $30 at the Aurora outlet a couple days ago. The rest of it was pretty picked over.

The outlets are the only place you can find RRL that cheap. Once I found a rack of $15 RRL belts at a random outlet in MI. If there's one in your area, it'd be worth checking out.

ismelllikepoop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
And this is why RRL is an abortion of a line by a stupid mind. I would gladly pay up to $250 for RRL jeans and full retail for their shirts (well, some), but because they don't sell online I will be content with paying 75% off on ebay. Whatever floats their boat....

somehow i feel that the 75% off is more compelling than the buying online aspect...

Left Eye

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickshift
Barneys in Union Square, RL at Crocker, and RL in Fillmore.

Oh right on stickshift appreciate it, I'll go check them out.

slim

Reaction score
Hey guys any one have pricing info for the red shawl holiday sweater? I just got the creme based one from the alaska collection at a decent sale price, was hoping to snag that one as well

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by trd6478
prince st. store has a solid size run of the selvage oxford, 25% off. i also heard the employees talking about avoiding a phone call from 'the internet,' haha

Just one color? Not up on this season's oxford. Also, what's the retail on those now?

King Leer

Reaction score
The Oxfords are the same; white, blue and pink. There was also a White/Blue Striped version too, but I only saw that at Barneys.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a pair of Low Straights in Once Wash

trd6478

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
Just one color? Not up on this season's oxford. Also, what's the retail on those now?

they had blue and blue/white. retail was 180 if i remember correctly

BobbytheD

Reaction score
heh -- picked up my first pair of RRL jeans today.

searched high and low all through south florida, none to be found
musicboohoo[1].gif

had to buy a pair from ebay.

but i really like them a lot. i have tried True Religion (too girly for me), 7FAM (likewise), William Rast (pretty decent) and several other premium denim brands, but the RRL Jeans are the ones I like best.

Now I am on a mission to cop a few more pairs of them in 34x32, without paying more than $150 for them. i'm cheap like that
smile.gif

Really digging the RRL jeans. Not too glitzy, very high quality, and a good fit for me

yay! first post here, but i have been lurking and reading for quite a while...

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BobbytheD
heh -- picked up my first pair of RRL jeans today.

searched high and low all through south florida, none to be found
musicboohoo[1].gif

had to buy a pair from ebay.

but i really like them a lot. i have tried True Religion (too girly for me), 7FAM (likewise), William Rast (pretty decent) and several other premium denim brands, but the RRL Jeans are the ones I like best.

Now I am on a mission to cop a few more pairs of them in 34x32, without paying more than $150 for them. i'm cheap like that
smile.gif

Really digging the RRL jeans. Not too glitzy, very high quality, and a good fit for me

yay! first post here, but i have been lurking and reading for quite a while...

there's an RRL shop on collins ave. pretty good collection in there.

BobbytheD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
there's an RRL shop on collins ave. pretty good collection in there.

good call! i haven't ventured down to south beach yet, gonna have to check it out.

we DO have a Barneys NY outlet at Sawgrass, and I haven't been there yet, probably gonna go check it out tomorrow and see if they have any RRL jeans there.

I guess I am kinda picky, and when I find something I like, tend to go after it!
crackup[1].gif

King Leer

Reaction score
All stores? Was thinking of checking out the Mansion and Prince St. sometime this week...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads