1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. irbe

irbe Senior member

Is this the outlet at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, 283 Red Apple Ct, Central Valley, NY 10917, USA? I called them and they said they never carried RRL

2. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  3. irbe

irbe Senior member

4. irbe

irbe Senior member

Woodbury is cleaned out of the rigid straight low...they have the "relaxed" - guessing they mean washed version of it. Not sure about the size.

5. tricky

tricky Senior member

If anyone is looking for BNWT rigid low straights 32 x 32 feel free to PM me.

6. walds11

walds11 Senior member

Do they have any slim fits in stock?

7. irbe

irbe Senior member

Not sure, i jsut called for rigid straight lows

8. oynag

oynag Senior member

Never owned a scarf before. Grabbed this one from the RRL sale at Mr Porter and threw it under the type II from last spring because it's cold here. I like it- soft and not too long.

[​IMG]

Even I'm tired of my tight torso pictures. Must expand repertoire.

2 people like this.
  9. walds11

walds11 Senior member

I just called. They have some slim fits. The SA is going to send me some pics. He also asked what else I buy in RRL. I said everything, LOL!

10. Cooly

Cooly Senior member

If anyone wants rigid low-straights ...then they may want to call around the stores...the SF RL store had a decent pile of them yesterday...and 30% off on top of the sale prices started sometime this week...

11. irbe

irbe Senior member

Was this the regular store or outlet store - not sure if there is outlet store there...

12. irbe

irbe Senior member

so I called SF store, they have them but saying they are regular price at 275.00...

13. 2quic4u

2quic4u Member

Woodbury sold out earlier this week. They said they are expecting another shippment next week sometime. As stated above, your best bet is to call around. I was able to snag 2 pairs from broadway & 3 from melrose. Sales person from melrose informed me that there were 7 pairs left in my size between other stores. May have to snag a few more before they are all gone.

14. Cooly

Cooly Senior member

..I'm pretty sure I saw them in the sale section...perhaps I'm wrong...but I even looked on the tag ...oh well... I'm not a fan of low-straights so wasn't really interested...

15. FlaSurfer

FlaSurfer Well-Known Member

I have some low-straight rigids I'm breaking-in, but they are really baggy for my taste. I bought them to wear over boots, but RRL slims fit just fine over pretty much every boot and look better, imho.

16. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

I do like the RRL tailored items. Finally had an excuse to wear a suit today...Charcoal herringbone from a couple seasons back.

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  17. oynag

oynag Senior member

Love the subtle herringbone. Gives it depth without being loud.

18. oynag

oynag Senior member

Double post. Though I'll take this opportunity to say the fit on the recent camouflage fleece pants is ridiculous. It was like wearing a barrel with suspenders. Enormous baggy waist and seat. They're as thick as bear hide too. I assume that's thick.

19. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

Anyone pick up the slim fit Riverside wash from the sale? Curious about thoughts on the denim. Feels fairly stiff to me. Prob because it's a heavier denim? Debating whether to keep them since I also kopped the Billings and Fairview washes, which I'm keeping.

20. FromCAtoCO

FromCAtoCO Senior member

Any chance anyone has seen or is able to help me find this suit jacket? Collins Indigo Suit Jacket. Was hoping to wear this to get married this next may.

Any chance anyone has a line on a 42L? I was victim to a cancelled order on black friday, though the pants did come. No luck on ebay so far.

[​IMG]