1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. dukarelli

dukarelli Active Member

said f it and grabbed the washed version too. got my size and sized up also in all three just to compare fits and because sale ends today. how slim is slim in these puppies?

2. Mghart

Mghart Senior member

I'm not certain how slim these are either, so I sized up to be safe. I'm generally a medium but got large. Chest and shoulders are always tricky for me and I'd rather things be a little looser than tighter.

3. Mon Dieu

Mon Dieu Senior member

Good call

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  4. Cooly

Cooly Senior member

*ugh* that mar16 code is frustrating..it works on some of the RRL stuff (mainly the stuff I don't want), but not the stuff I want (i.e. the orange/rust sweater pullover)....

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  5. boxdok

boxdok Senior member

The only thing it worked on for me was the western denim shirt. I heard that summer items are beginning to trickle in so I'm guessing the first spring delivery is about to go on sale.

6. walds11

walds11 Senior member

Summer items are starting to trickle in already? Sweet, can't wait...

On another note, my SA contact is sending me a hard copy of the Spring 2016 Catalogue. I already have the electronic version, but a hard copy will be nice to thumb through.

7. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Most likely first sale won't be until early May. RRL seems to hold out on sales until they do the 40% off one.

8. alexelrod

alexelrod Active Member

The latest catalogue is killer. Seeing as there is a Summer, and the catalogue does say Vol 1 on it, I'm wondering if there will be another book to come out later. Anyways, saw a few of the Summer pieces today and I thought they were more interesting than most of the Spring items available. A lot of nautical, and Souvenir inspired pieces - really cool stuff!

9. pvoytko

pvoytko Senior member

just gotta remember to do that express shipping this time

10. pn2k

pn2k Active Member

Any souvenir jackets?! Been hoping RRL would do a reversible one this year!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  11. Gruff

Gruff Senior member

Any of you dudes with Amex should sign up for Shoprunner asap. Free 2 day shipping is the shit and it applies to anything you order from Ralph. Really cuts down on the bill.

Regarding the question of switching out of RRL, I've started to curtail my purchases. I feel like the prices are getting a little too high for a lot of the items that aren't limited editions. I've already built a pretty solid RRL wardrobe so I think now I'm going to just save my cash and shoot for early retirement.

2 people like this.
  12. alexelrod

alexelrod Active Member

[​IMG]

This was killer in person. Has a large circular globe/lightning bolt patch on the front left chest. The fading is fantastic. The cuffs, waist, and neck are all a marled indigo stretch band. I think it was around $700?

13. dmagic

dmagic Well-Known Member

Bro I don't see why people didn't do the next day shipping , you saved so much money just pay the 32 dollars lol . I think I spent 6k after all the discounts and best believe the next day / over night shipping was used to make sure I got my order

14. pvoytko

pvoytko Senior member

thats 2 months salary for me!

1 person likes this.
  15. Bobbo316

Bobbo316 Senior member

This jacket is so sick. It's a must have for me. What store had it in stock?

16. RandJG1

RandJG1 Senior member

2 people like this.
  17. buzzlulu

buzzlulu Senior member

Re Shoprunner. The Polo site says that items which ship Shoprunner will have a logo on the product page. I do not see many items with the Shoprunner logo. Looking to order two jeans - no Shoprunner logos anywhere.

18. Gruff

Gruff Senior member

Hmm. Everything I've ordered from RL since signing up for Shoprunner has been delivered via Shoprunner 2 day. I didn't notice any logos, I just signed into Shoprunner during checkout and got the shipping upgrade. Maybe you could try purchasing the pants and logging into Shoprunner to see if it works? You don't necessarily have to complete the transaction if you don't want to.

19. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

That's kind of weird. It looks like new season Polo branded stuff doesn't show the Shoprunner logo. I added a full price t-shirt to my cart and there was no Shoprunner shipping. The sale Polo stuff shows Shoprunner though.
    All the RRL branded stuff shows Shoprunner. I remember buying some Polo underwear on sale in January and got free 2nd day ship.

20. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Officer Chinos in a few different looks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 people like this.