• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
received the indigo dupre jacket

surprisingly thicker and more heavy weight then i was expecting. for some reason i was expecting something more on the lines of apolis globals indigo blazer. this one in small actually fit me quite well in terms of length and shoulders. slightly long in sleeves but boxier then i like in the chest. will have to get it altered but pleasantly surprised by the deets and the weight. wish this was released in the fall to get more wear (although this winter doesnt seem to be ending anytime soon)

jp2k1

Reaction score
received the indigo dupre jacket

surprisingly thicker and more heavy weight then i was expecting. for some reason i was expecting something more on the lines of apolis globals indigo blazer. this one in small actually fit me quite well in terms of length and shoulders. slightly long in sleeves but boxier then i like in the chest. will have to get it altered but pleasantly surprised by the deets and the weight. wish this was released in the fall to get more wear (although this winter doesnt seem to be ending anytime soon)

Looking forward to pics

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
Am finely able to wear the "melton" cargo, to whom every referred to them as "cold weather armor" was spot on ! These thing are toasty as heck.

Have fun...

osadolor619

Reaction score

Excuse the late response but I go to 264 tailor shop on Broome St (http://www.yelp.com/biz/264-tailor-shop-new-york), really great team there and the work thus far has been exceptional.

I hope you guys aren't paying full price for those RL/RRL goods back there, I can always assist to help you gentleman save

Someone asked about underwear, RL makes great underwear/tshirts, just be sure to hang dry them and not throw them in the dryer, for some reason I have always been able to hang dry, Jockey or Hanes but RL shrinks, and at a rapid rate. 

Uh oh.. another person offering blankets with smallpox in them..

There have been people here in the past offering discounts. It didn't turn out well.

ispace

Reaction score
I bought the LE olive slim fits in 32 but when arrived they measure slightly over 34" & so are about 1" too big. After I received them, size 31 appeared on the website, but when I ordered them it was cancelled and the 31 disappeared from the site. I suspect this was an error & they don't make odd sizes. Has anyone purchased them in odd sizes (31 & 33)?

I need 32-33" waist & think the 30 will be too tight. I know this is not routine practice around here, but has anyone had any luck sizing up one on raw RRL denim and having some room in the waist? Am just concerned about a slightly saggy seat, but this may be less of a problem as the jeans soften and break in. Would the LEs respond to a hot soak?

Last edited:

Sym

Reaction score

Uh oh.. another person offering blankets with smallpox in them..

There have been people here in the past offering discounts. It didn't turn out well.

Have placed numerous orders with KDG and have never had a problem.

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Was wondering if anyone has seen this cardigan in person and what your thoughts and impressions of it were?

It's one of those things I want to get one day, then think to myself .... "self, could I pull this off?"

Thanks in advance.

I think it would be great for an ugly sweater party.

koidragon

Reaction score

I've already done business with people on this forum and others, nothing but positive transactions. Gotta love the positivity around here… This came in, extremely impressive - Ralph Lauren shawl neck serape cardigan.
Hey..... That's my serape cardigan..... Can't wait to get it tomorrow.

hyunbin09

Reaction score
my new pickups!!! sorry for the flash guys, its really dark in my room lol

indigo workshirt ( this shirt fits perfectly, and the color is amazing also. everyone needs this! haha
biggrin.gif
)

the dixon fleece jacket. i didnt expect this to fit so slim and short compared to the wool jacket, but i love it

the varsity jacket. speaks for itself. everyone here knows how quality this jacket is

a polo suede bomber. got it for pretty cheap. had to buy it lol

Emixam

Reaction score
if I wear 32 in the slim fit denim, what size should I go for the bootcut denim ? I own 2 cords bootcut in 33 from 3-4 years ago, so I am thinking to cop the denim in 33 as well ?

Last edited:

aphelan

Reaction score
How do the ridged selvedge officer chinos fit compared to the slim fit chino?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads