• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Green Day today
RL X 3
RRLx2
Sorry for poor cell pics

12296679995_9010da9692_z.jpg

12296858883_0cd0a9fc67_c.jpg

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, would definitely like to know how that coat fits. Although, I need another piece of winter outerwear like I need a hole in my head.

pasteurisation

Reaction score
For some reason, the model's posture & his outfit don't look masculine at all. The cardigan looks like amazing quality though...It may be because of the cut of the waist?

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Lord Nick

Reaction score

The lighting bolt jacket of the SS14 is sold out online?

I wouldn't worry about it, they had all sizes available yesterday, items on the site seem to vanish all the time only to show up a few days later. This happened to the nautilus jacket a couple weeks ago as well.

captainshields

Reaction score
Can't believe the engineer jacket already sold out in small at $690...was really hoping it would make it a sale. I just don't have that kind of money! But apparently a lot dudes do!

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I spent a little while searching through this Japanese website I found tonight saving all the RRL product photos. I posted a lot of them on my blog which you can check out here http://workingtodeath.tumblr.com

Here is a sample of what you will see

I have one of these coming this week.

Sanders Trench. I got one of these a few weeks ago but it has been too cold to wear it. Its so stiff I can literally stand it up on its own.

There are just way too many good photos to post them all here. Just go check them out at http://workingtodeath.tumblr.com

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped in Ralph Lauren in Chicago today and tried a few pieces.

-Lightning bolt jacket, can't remember the official name, is nice. Has a wool lining, though not heavy, and construction is nice. Looks quite good on too. In fact I dare say it's better than the Dixon jacket, though I'm not going to go down that road just yet.

-Empire Work Jacket looks nice and fits well. Nowhere near worth the price, but then none of RRL is anyway. Jacket is thin and would be a Spring/Fall piece, though depending on your climate you might want additional layers.

-Reynolds Work Vest looks nice as well. Very fitted though. Had to size up and that was pretty much perfect, but another example of RRL sizing being all over the board.

On a side note their sale section was really picked over. Not much to choose from.

Oh, and I decided to keep my Brandt Wool Work Vest. Not much for vests/waistcoats, but since I've slimmed down I feel as though I can pull them off much better. Nice piece and some nice details. Wool blend and coloring is nice, nice buttons and I like the pockets.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads