1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. sexlexcia

sexlexcia Well-Known Member

sum funny screen grabs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. sexlexcia

sexlexcia Well-Known Member

2000 crewneck t-shirt was $26 i think made in usa

2015 crewneck t-shirt $60 made in china lol

i dunno if i could choose loopwheeled (really thick, can be uncomfy in summer) vs their 1950s hanes style shirt thin cotton airy

oh i have both haha

3. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

Hey guys. I don't know if there is a Polo thread, but I have a quick question. Just bought these from a local store and just realized they are "stretch fit". Are these still men's pants or are they women's? They have a waist/inseam size so I figured they were men's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

Not 100% sure, but to me all signs are pointing to men's. They still sell stretch slim-fit cargos on the website (albeit in different colors) with the same retail price at;

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...g=Division&kw=stretch+cargo&parentPage=search

5. captainshields

Thanks, that's kind of what I figured.
    It's so hard knowing if some things are men's and women's though if you don't buy them right from RL.

Does anyone know if there is a surefire way to tell?

6. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

If they fit you and they look good and you like them, does it really matter whether they are sold under the men's line or the women's line?

7. captainshields

For some reason it does...I don't know why.
    I love the way they look and fit, but I was wearing them the other day and couldn't stop thinking about the fact they could be women's haha.

8. gnatty8

gnatty8 Senior member

lol, I'd seriously not worry about it dude, they look good and if they fit...

1 person likes this.
  9. tulufan

tulufan Member

it fits a little bit smaller.

10. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

Love the color of these hamilton brown clyde's (sorry for the crappy 'mirror pic'). Goes really great with various shades of blue.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  11. Fenderplyr

Fenderplyr Senior member

Time to stop buying things...will try to have a few fit pics up later with a less shitty camera [​IMG]

Ashby Jacket, Heavyweight denim western, East West slim narrows, dylan slims and khaki rigid chinos

1 person likes this.
  12. oceansaway

oceansaway Senior member

How do you like that wallet? Is the leather soft or stiff?

13. Fenderplyr

Fenderplyr Senior member

Wallet is great for the price, made of vachetta leather and pretty soft. only downside is its made in china but still pretty quality

14. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Got my New Haven chambray work shirt from the Unionmade warehouse sale. I'm really happy with it - triple-stitched with chainstitch runoff, selvedge gussets and interior placket, and a throat latch. The fabric is washed but not distressed and feels pretty beefy. I got lucky with the sizing on this one; usually the sleeves are too short for me, and IME RRL shirt sizing is kind of all over the place.

1 person likes this.
  15. Cooly

Cooly Senior member

I got two shirts from this past spring (the tradesman and a indigo linen one) - both had the stitch runoff and the gussets you speak of...but I have a question which belies my noob-ness to these things, but the threads which are running off both sides, should I cut them off or do nothing with them?

16. Mon Dieu

Mon Dieu Senior member

Leave or cut, they will eventually fall off. I generally leave unless they are too long for my taste. Have never had that issue with RRL

17. Fenderplyr

Fenderplyr Senior member

[​IMG]
    Ashby & East west slim narrows sz 31 x 32 (measurements: Waist: 16, thigh: 12, knee: 8 leg opening: 7.25)

[​IMG]
    Dylan slims sz 31 x 32 actually feel tighter overall than the slim narrows, but the denim is super soft

18. aquila49

aquila49 Senior member

Same for me. I'm kind of old school in that way. I can sometimes handle it if something is labeled "Unisex".

My wife and daughter are always borrowing my RRL trucker jackets and damn, they look cute as all get out!

19. ericleavitt

ericleavitt Senior member

Has anyone boughten anything from rl_shop on ebay before, and if so are his products legit or not?

20. zissou

zissou Senior member

^yeah, he's great. It's @stu00a on here.

1 person likes this.