• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cmcollection

Reaction score
Last edited:

captainshields

Reaction score
Forgot how much I hate the RL website. Every time I have ever placed an order on there, it says everything is in stock and will ship in 1-2 days. Without fail, the next day I always get an email saying that at least a couple of the things I ordered are out of stock. How hard is it to keep an accurate stock number so this doesn't happen? I run and have run online businesses and it isn't hard at all. And this time it was an item that has been on the site for months and months and wasn't popular...figured I was safe. And this is only 1 out of many problems I have had with them.

I wish I lived near RL stores!

Rant over :)

PS. it is still listed as available on the site 24 hours after I was told it was sold out...

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeh Ive ordered stuff in store before and they've sent me the wrong colour. When I asked them they said "oh that colour was sold out, so we sent these". Wouldn't you call first and make sure I still wanted them? It's happened 3 times.

captainshields

Reaction score
Yeh Ive ordered stuff in store before and they've sent me the wrong colour. When I asked them they said "oh that colour was sold out, so we sent these". Wouldn't you call first and make sure I still wanted them? It's happened 3 times.

Yep. I've had the same thing happen too. As well as clothes with no tags, pieces of orders not included (happened 3 times), and the list goes on.
But I still buy from the site! haha.

Found the item they are "sold out" of on another stores site so it worked out I guess.

dastig

Reaction score
Sale Update:

There will be a sale on RLPL, BLPL, and RRL on Nov. 26th. The sale doesn't go public until Dec. 3, but we can presell in stores on the 26th. Discount is 40% off.

All Fall and Holiday groups will be included.

Fall (was already on sale a few weeks ago, fairly picked over)
-lonesome dove
-Golden Age (we have a lot of the sanders coat)
-highland (Irish tweedy group, don't have at the mansion, but can order online.)

Holiday
-Adirondack Lodge (1st holiday group, the chunky hand knit sweaters, black, grey, white and red items.)
-midnight ramble (coolest group we have right now, leather Robinson jacket, leather vest, grey tuxedo shirt, etc)

Also, our brown Bowery brogue boots and the belloqs will be 40% off.

Things are started to be put on hold. Let me know if you guys want anything on hold.

Thanks,

Robert

[email protected]
917.432.6714 is my direct line, otherwise just call the mansion.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really wish the Washington Down Jacket had some nicer details for the price... been shopping for a non-puffy parka for a while.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Belloq boots in case anyone else was wondering.

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

srgprod

Reaction score
I think that one is over done. The bleaching is uneven and looks too washed out. They went too far for what could have been an amazing patchwork piece. Materials are awesome though

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sale Update:

There will be a sale on RLPL, BLPL, and RRL on Nov. 26th. The sale doesn't go public until Dec. 3, but we can presell in stores on the 26th. Discount is 40% off.

-lonesome dove
-highland (Irish tweedy group, don't have at the mansion, but can order online.)

Holiday
-Adirondack Lodge (1st holiday group, the chunky hand knit sweaters, black, grey, white and red items.)
-midnight ramble (coolest group we have right now, leather Robinson jacket, leather vest, grey tuxedo shirt, etc)

Things are started to be put on hold. Let me know if you guys want anything on hold.

Thanks,

Robert

[email protected]

Thanks for the heads up Robert. What do the Belloq boots retail for out of interest?

Belloq boots in case anyone else was wondering.

Interestingly, Belloq was Indiana Jones' nemesis. Looks like a nice boot. I've never wanted the Alden Indy but could definitely imagine wearing this.

mikeharo

Reaction score

Sale Update:

-lonesome dove

Holiday

Thanks,

Robert

[email protected]

Robert,

I just sent you an email to your RL.com address and wanted to let you know on this forum so its not some weird person randomly emailing you. I did reference this thread.

thank-you for your help.

captainshields

Reaction score
I missed that rrl patchwork shirt...I absolutely love it. And I love the polo anchor patchwork too. Doesn't bother me that it's polo...but that is a steep price regardless!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads