1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. HilArias

HilArias Member

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  2. HilArias

HilArias Member

Its a limited edition of 100 jacket

3. koidragon

koidragon Senior member

I cold soaked mine and have been wearing them for about 3 months. They have stretched a whole size , about an half inch or inch since then.

1 person likes this.
  4. urbanwoodsman

urbanwoodsman Senior member

^ They stretch out about an 1 and 1/2 inches

1 person likes this.
  5. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

Thanks! That's what I thought, the fabric itself seems like the type that would.

6. indigoeagle

indigoeagle Senior member

Yes, I also found that they stretch from a bit tight to comfortable.

7. boxdok

boxdok Senior member

What is your review regarding the red polka jack rabbit as far as quality and fit? I was contemplating on picking it up but now I'm kind of leaning towards the red star print shirt instead.

8. meso

meso Senior member

I have both the red dot jack rabbit in L and XL arriving tomorrow so can advise on fit then if nobody chimes in.

9. meso

meso Senior member

You could get one made just like it for half that price.
    Limited edition of one.

10. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

I like the shirt, but it isn't perfect.

It's a great color as the red is really a spot on perfect 'red'. It has some nice details such as the throat tab on the collar and nice MOP buttons (a bit more substantial than the ones on my other RRL buttondowns). Fit is somewhere smack dab in the middle of slim-fit and billowy workshirt. Think 'slimmer workfit'. I do wish as with most of my RRL tops that the sleeves were a tad longer, but if your comfortable with the length/sleeves of other RRL shirts I'd say this isn't really any different.

My only complaint with the shirt (other than the sleeve length, which for me is admittedly a personal issue), is the fabric itself. While again it is a great color, the cotton fabric is nothing to write home about. It's relatively thin and is borderline scratchy feeling.

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

the jackrabbit is meh

i purchased it and returned it. buts its more becuase i already own the bulldog discharge print from last season in a similar, but more maroon/darker red

[​IMG]

if you had to have one of htem, id go for the star print. but i also own the star print in indigo, which is why i didnt grab the red lol

12. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

also did they discontinue the bizrate cs coupon codes? havent seen a working one in awhile

13. meso

meso Senior member

Package arrived just now, a day early.

Re: Jackrabbit shirt.

I like the fabric, personally. Lighter-weight is fine for me since I live in southern CA. The red will look great peeking out from under a khaki or navy jacket.

As for fit, chest measures true to size in my opinion. On a large around 23" p2p. Sleeves measure about right but come up slightly short due to slim shoulders. As someone else mentioned it's more of a personal preference. You may not like it if you are used to dress-length sleeves.

14. oynag

oynag Senior member

Someone please return a pair of low-straight Sacramento jeans in size 31/32. I had them in my cart with three allegedly still in stock, slept on them and they sold out. I keep refreshing the site to see if one gets restocked. I probably want them more now just because I missed out.

15. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

i bought a pair a couple months ago..probably higher than the current price. are they completely sold out? i'd swap for a 31/30 if one was available.

16. oynag

oynag Senior member

Completely sold out unfortunately. I got a pair in 30 that were just a shade too tight in the thigh. Hoping the 31 would work.

17. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

i have the same problem, and yes the 31 is the best option. i used to always order RRL in both 30 and 31 and keep the one that fits better. i gave up on that because it's always the 31 now.

18. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Keep any eye on the site b.c I returned a 31/32 on Monday since the fit did not work out.

Now if only karma would kick in and someone returns a size 8D in the suede Macomb boot that would be money.

19. White Lotus

White Lotus Senior member

Anyone got a lookbook for RRL spring 2015?

20. HilArias

HilArias Member

Yea :-X New collections looking bueno!