1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Fenderplyr

Fenderplyr Senior member

zilch. maybe one of the white pairs in a size 33 but thats about it. A good amount of suiting and some boring button downs that have been there for weeks

2. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

Did they have any good matching suits? I heard that they are moving to other suite in coming days, wonder if they're moving to bigger store..

3. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

Actually visited woodbury today and can confirm it was slim pickins RRL wise. No matching suiting other than in a brown pinstripe, but sizing didn't seem to work (only 30 and 32 in pants, 42-46R in tops).

Picked up one of the Blazers in blue pinstripe. They didn't have the matching pant but for the price/quality it seemed to work great as a casual sportcoat (was about ~$125 after discounts). As was said all that was left RRL wise when I was there was some pretty ugly button-downs, a few pairs of white chino's in small sizes (28, 29s), a seemingly full size run of straight-leg brown chino type of pant (fit was very odd on these though, pretty baggy), random suiting, a few random ties, and one pair of blue slim fit cords in 31/34.

Accessory store though did seemingly have some good deals on belts.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  4. DJ Quaaludes

5. Dirty Denim

Dirty Denim Senior member

1 person likes this.
  6. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

What's up with the color code? It says Midland wash and the color is stillwater?

7. DJ Quaaludes

Not sure....I don't think there is anything midland about them and that's a typo. From what I understand its a slim fit jean in the stillwater wash.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

For all of the current items that are on sale in the webshop - How much longer do you think they'll be there and what will happen after the sale?
    There's a few pairs of denim I'm looking at but I can't try anything on where I live and don't really want to order and have to send stuff back. But at the start of July I am going to Denver, the RL store there carries RRL, do you think they will still be around and still be on sale in 3 weeks, or should I just order them now and hope for the best?

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

grabbed the new slim fits and man are they small. smaller than my reg slim fits and also smaller then the black slim fits. going to have to go up at least 1-2 sizes on these

2 people like this.
  10. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior member

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  11. pasteurisation

pasteurisation Senior member

I believe that they don't show fading as apparently as regular selvedge denim w/ white weft thread.

12. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior member

Cool thanks. Thats what I figured. Probably will look something like the black on blue jeans.

13. ispace

ispace Senior member

Which ones are you talking about?

14. Wildling

Wildling Well-Known Member

Bunch of new items added to the web store. Just hoping for one more discount on some of those denims!

15. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

No, black on blue is an overdyed denim.

N&F and Nudie did an indigo warp/weft denim a couple of years back. The fading is even better, and speaks for itself. I think this will become the next big trend in Raw denim.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Much more interesting and deep variations on double indigo denims.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  16. Adroit

Adroit Senior member

Per e-mail, 30% off all Summer products and 40% off all Spring products starting today.

17. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

They just added some new stuffs for sale... I checked the Melrose store today and about 95% of the stores were filled with sale items.

18. bouds

bouds Well-Known Member

Didn't get any email. In store only?

19. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior member

20. 00bam

00bam Senior member

ima have to disagree...i dont like it imo