1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. RandJG1

RandJG1 Senior member

Dude that looks sharp. Im really on the fence. Ive got the dixon, an older reversible flight jacket and the last lighten bolt fist varsity, and not sure if i should get this one too. Got any more to say about it? plus or minus? thanks

1 person likes this.
  2. potemkin_city_limits

potemkin_city_limits Senior member

Oh man I want that jacket so bad. How is the sizing?

3. Doctor Chan

Doctor Chan Active Member

Tried on the Murray Jacket today in a Large, my typical size, and I must admit that it was an inch or so too short for my liking, especially for outerwear/jackets. Fairly lightweight as well, but def. a nice piece. All camo/indigo core sweatshirts looked and felt great. Should've tried on the indigo stars button-up, but didn't, but that looked good. For some reason, I came away most impressed with the Sawtooth Western Shirt made with the Cotton/Linen blend. Quality and weight of fabric is amazing.

4. Dylanda

Dylanda Well-Known Member

Is there anyone who can provide this catalog to me , i would love to have it ?
    Thanks

Regards

Julien

5. NorCal_1

NorCal_1 Senior member

^ any RL store that sells RRL will have a copy to view, just ask a sales associate

they don't give them out and only have 1 copy per store

6. Dave_SFU

Dave_SFU Senior member

Slimmer than usual. I got a small which is my normal size but i almost went with a medium. I like the length since im on the short side but i could see if you were tall it being an issue

7. BaronFizzwell

BaronFizzwell Well-Known Member

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was looking at a Denim and Supply catalogue. Between this and the Safari line, has Ralph Lauren jumped the shark this coming season?

8. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

I think this coming season looks really good. Nothing like D&S imo.

9. BaronFizzwell

I'm just a fan of the RRL stuff that looked like it was the costumes from a depression era drama. I'm looking at the camo stuff and thinking Denim and Supply. But you're right, you probably just got this E Mail as well, if you're on the list:

http://view.ed4.net/w/5CA4ZZ5/3SDO4...Email&utm_campaign=SU14&utm_mailing=598003811

Even the stuff from that RRL catalogue couldn't look that horrific.

Shark Jump Achievement Unlocked.

Johnny Depp's own version of that hat is starting to fall to pieces, must they encourage more of that?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  10. dmagic

dmagic Well-Known Member

More of catalog and some things I found interesting too

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  11. BaronFizzwell

That's more like it, that Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is pretty nice [​IMG], thanks for posting!

12. dmagic

dmagic Well-Known Member

Here's the rest of butch Cassidy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

They are bringing back the Straight Leg Rigid?

And, I heard from SA at W. Broadway, he said they are discontinuing Slim Straight Rigid but I guess he was wrong or something.

I also saw Dungarees jeans while I was there and it was really awesome.

14. Jagger_On

Jagger_On Senior member

So much good shit, thanks for posting dmagic. Think I might just move my budget for the summer sale straight to next season.

15. pasteurisation

pasteurisation Senior member

Sorry this is off topic. Does anyone know that Ralph Lauren store at Woodbury outlets sells RRL items too? I think that someone has mentioned this, but I'm not sure. I'm heading there in 2 weeks.

16. NorCal_1

NorCal_1 Senior member

Dmagic,,,,,have all the RanchWear items been posted? seems like a lot of pgs missing there

Thx so much for posting these

I don't know why RRL doesn't have it's own dedicated blog to show the catalog as well as close-up's of the individual items or the history behind the research behind he pieces. History would help to sell them

17. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

That catalog does look might tasty. Interesting that the Cone is for Slim Fit and Low Straight while using Japanese for Straight Leg and Bucklebacks.

Must be their extensive market research that shows which cuts sell best with which type of rigid denim. Slim Bootcut probably didn't make the cut...

18. dmagic

dmagic Well-Known Member

I would post the whole PDF but my sa trusts me enough not to so I'm trying to give y'all the most without crossing the line so I can continue getting the catalogs in the future. Also it's supposed to be an internal thing so bootleggers or other brands don't try to infringe . I kind of split the pages up on purpose with core , ranch wear , and butch . Indigo isle is the same ole navy stuff they put out every fall. The ranch wear is missing 1 page really and that's the full butch Cassidy , foot wear, and all the accessories .

19. NorCal_1

NorCal_1 Senior member

Ok, Dmagic, Thx so much

20. dmagic

dmagic Well-Known Member

That's the reason I posted that . Noticed it to that the buckle backs and other cut were keeping the Japanese denim billing. Looks like slim bootcut are taking a backseat in seasonal washes. And for my big guys or those with big legs like myself size 40 are about to go the way of the dinosaur next year unless we hit up customer service or a gym.

Out this whole catalog I'm definitely getting those black Clifton boots, reversible jacket , black cafe racer and the seasonal washes along with the graphic tees