• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Called the Slim Straight. 

Thanks, for some reason I thought it was the ranch fit. I wish I could get more pants in that type of fit. I find most slim fitting pants to have a ridiculously low rise and I can just barely tuck my shirts in.

Ghost01

Reaction score
Thanks, for some reason I thought it was the ranch fit. I wish I could get more pants in that type of fit. I find most slim fitting pants to have a ridiculously low rise and I can just barely tuck my shirts in.
No problem.

They have a really nice wash called Helm wash in the Slim Straight this season.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ol John Mayer was in low straights on the Philly jam thing last night. The end is nigh.

Lord Nick

Reaction score
Just saw John Mayer on the today show and def looked like rrl, also seems to be the same ones as in this pic which look like the patches almost identically on my slim fit faded pair

boxdok

Reaction score
As I type I'm wearing a pair of Slim Fit Roper Wash denim and the first time I put my hand in my pocket to my surprised I pulled out some weird chalk like rock I found this cool and unusual at the Same time. has this happened to anyone else who has purchased this wash?

RobearH

Reaction score
As I type I'm wearing a pair of Slim Fit Roper Wash denim and the first time I put my hand in my pocket to my surprised I pulled out some weird chalk like rock I found this cool and unusual at the Same time. has this happened to anyone else who has purchased this wash?
That's pumise stone and I have it in pocket of 2 of 3 RRL denim jeans I own...one about the size of a nickel.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Happened to me with some chinos last year. Pumice is used as part of the wash process. I posted a pic here.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what's the difference between the 2 here
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/.../Division/Men&kw=rrl+buckle&parentPage=search

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/.../Division/Men&kw=rrl+buckle&parentPage=search

different button, one is 14.5oz the other is 15oz, but fit is the same?

Looks like one has buttons for braces and the other doesn't. Limited edition is Japanese denim and the one on sale seems to be Cone. Fit should be very similar.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone ever bought stuff from rl_store on ebay (shoes/boots)? He has bunch nice stuff, but price is on the high side...

Jagger_On

Reaction score

Anyone ever bought stuff from rl_store on ebay (shoes/boots)? He has bunch nice stuff, but price is on the high side...

Pretty sure thats stu00a, look at his sig a couple of posts up. Great seller, send him a pm.

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Ah, the cheeky wee 1. Anyways, I haven't bought much from eBay but I'd definitely recommend him.

indigoeagle

Reaction score
Looks like one has buttons for braces and the other doesn't. Limited edition is Japanese denim and the one on sale seems to be Cone. Fit should be very similar.

Yes, the 1936 one is Cone.
The limited one has rivets on the back pockets.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads