1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Fenderplyr

Fenderplyr Senior member

I think it depends when you catch them. Certain things like suiting have gone to 75% off depending on the timing

2. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

True. They just seem to do whatever they want to do with their inventories. It's a totally standalone store not like other Polo outlets.

3. NorCal_1

NorCal_1 Senior member

RL out-of-stock online inventory now being routed to stores for fullfillment

interesting RRL experience today: ordered a pair of pants online during the pre-sale, and ended up receiving the dreaded out of stock email a day later (this morning)

Got a call from an RL store to my home number today saying RL Online called the store asking them to call me and fullfill my order from their store inventory

always wondered why they hadn't made that connection in the past but glad they are doing it now

on the other hand, if they are doing this, then we'll all have to act fast to find inventory at the store level once the online stock is depleted during major sales, because the delay has just been substantially shortened

anyway, fyi

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

interesting, maybe the stores bitched about it. I have my own business and it's always a struggle between manufacturer and resellers when the manufacturer operates their own shops and runs their own sales

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  5. Brattman

Brattman Senior member

How do RRL work shirts typically fit? True to size? I usually take medium in brands like Gitman and EG - would I likely be the same in RRL?

6. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

i ordered a pair of pants and based on what i saw in this thread i ordered a 30 instead of 32. that seems a bit much though...if it were really 2 sizes you'd think they'd get so many exchanges that they'd correct it. i'm usually a 32, i did just exchange some shorts from the 65% off sale for a 31. if it comes in 2" increments its always 32

7. Lord Nick

Lord Nick Senior member

Just ordered a pair if bowery boots off the site marked down to 131 after promo, must be really trying to clear them out.

1 person likes this.
  8. 00bam

00bam Senior member

holy crap...some are really low compared to original...i wonder when the denim is gonna go to like 140

9. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

They've always done this. I've been getting my orders from various stores since RRL went online.

10. RRL CLOTHING

THANK YOU! Found the last 10.5s.

11. RRL CLOTHING

12. Lord Nick

Lord Nick Senior member

Welcome, and I also noticed different prices on different sizes, the type ii jacket was like 108 for size small

13. RRL CLOTHING

Yes, they had about 30 size Small and 30 Large and only a handful M,XL. Looks like a reseller bought all the Smalls. Amazing price, about 75% off.

14. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

15. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

16. randomnoob

randomnoob Senior member

wow, 15% of retail...tells you what it costs for this stuff

17. Fenderplyr

Fenderplyr Senior member

cant believe I missed on the bowerys, anyone parting with a 10 or 10.5 would be greatly appreciated [​IMG]

18. RRL CLOTHING

Now I remember why I left this thread for a few weeks.

2 people like this.
  19. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

Speaking of Bowery's and Clifton's....does anyone have any experience with fit on either of these? It seems the Bowery's may run a bit large and the Clifton's a bit small based upon a quick perusal of past experiences. Can anyone chime in?

Also the Bowery's mentioned for sale....are they made by C&J? And the Clifton's Red Wing??

20. RRL CLOTHING

The Clifton's are probably Thorogood, since the Tannery is from 1872 and they share a lot of the same details.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014