• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If anybody picks up any denim in a 32X32 or 32X34 in straight leg, boot, or slim, I would be interested..

You might have to be lucky with that one. Didn't seem to be much in the way of that size left yesterday. What washes are you interested in?

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
have to agree, shameful.

Some good pieces....and then some Abercrombie-like items. Sigh.

the one i bought was an XL, but they fit pretty fitted IMO.

Has anyone seen the Indian head tee at this sale in an xl or xxl?  

hoit, funny they must have pulled it from the back. i was there the first day and thought i got the last one.

There was one left in XL at lunchtime.

is it new?

I'll sell my Indian head shirt size L for 60 shipped in the US

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tags are off and it's been washed on delicate once and hung to dry.

jhilla

Reaction score
That's what I was talking about a few posts ago. They don't seem to be selvedge. There were loads available at the SH sale this week and they seem very nice. I actually bought some from the website but haven't received them yet. It's a very nice blue.

Interesting that they aren't selvedge. I noticed the "Japanese Twill" description on the website but it still didn't occur to me that they weren't. Their washed jeans are always super expensive, so I'm not necessarily surprised. Let us know when you get those because I'd like to see if they are a similar tone to the pictures listed on the site (I recall someone mentioning earlier in the thread that they were more worn-out looking and not as rich).

jhilla

Reaction score

4YO RRL Raw Slims. They are actually considerably lighter than this, but the low light in the picture doesn't really do them justice. They've been through blood, sweat, tears, oil, dirt, and probably much worse but not tryna get too personal here. Had them darned a few months ago and they are ready for another 4 years. One of the best articles of clothing I've ever purchased.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Interesting that they aren't selvedge.  I noticed the "Japanese Twill" description on the website but it still didn't occur to me that they weren't.  Their washed jeans are always super expensive, so I'm not necessarily surprised.  Let us know when you get those because I'd like to see if they are a similar tone to the pictures listed on the site (I recall someone mentioning earlier in the thread that they were more worn-out looking and not as rich).

I've seen them in person and they do look very nice - I would say very similar to how they look on the website. Didn't notice them being particularly faded or worn. The blue color is really quite unique and I'm still chuffed to get them. Just a shame they aren't selvedge because at $390 I expected it.

Last edited:

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A few of the new season items on the UK RRL website
Are these in store in the US yet? I love the crew neck fleece sweaters with the random year printed on there, but I can never find one in my size, and not sure what to search for when looking for them online.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these in store in the US yet? I love the crew neck fleece sweaters with the random year printed on there, but I can never find one in my size, and not sure what to search for when looking for them online.
It's not random at all, unless you want to show off your Boy Scout pride...

Scouting for Boys first appeared in England in January 1908 as six fortnightly installments, and was published in England later in 1908 in book form. The book is now the fourth-bestselling title of all time,[24] and is now commonly considered the first version of the Boy Scout Handbook.[25]

Last edited:

non boring

Reaction score

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i wonder what scraps will be left at the sale tomorrow lol
thinking about picking up some basic tees. will probably be 85% off tomorrow but fingers crossed for 90%!

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i wonder what scraps will be left at the sale tomorrow lol
thinking about picking up some basic tees. will probably be 85% off tomorrow but fingers crossed for 90%!

Did they have green or dark red / burgundy officer chinos by any chance?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks. I'm loving my low straights but I would like to try the slims.

I would pick up a pair of rigid slims but I don't like that they don't have the pocket stitching that the low straights do.

slim is definitely slim through the thigh and leg opening, I love my low straight as well. I don't think slim work as well for me, why don't you try it out at the store first? Don't worry about whether you can button or not though, it definitely stretch.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads