• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official RRL B-S-T thread

McSp

Reaction score
Looking for Wagner vest and Alaska Antique shirt (see pics) past seasons, size Medium. Anyone want to part with it? Open to other proposals same size M.

Wagner vest.png

Alaska.png

Last edited:

pvoytko

Reaction score
652FA1A2-415D-4C49-9CA1-1C85839A74BD.jpeg
CE1B2845-2050-45B6-9283-67CEB8BAF5CD.jpeg
rrl camo crewneck
size large
barely worn

asking 125

timofay

Reaction score
Bought those gray jeans from barneyswarehouse in a 33W 34L. Dont fit me- selling for $60 + shipping. NWT.

aquila49

Reaction score
(Also posted in the Official RRL Thread)

Anybody get a Morrow jacket (size Medium) who is interested trading for another jacket? I have few RRLs, a Neighborhood, Stevenson, Freewheelers, etc. Both NWT and NWOT.

Note: I wear a Medium in RRL and my chest measures 41 in. A few of these items I have for trade are a too tight in the chest and would be better suited to someone who wears a slimmer Medium—a true 38-40.

Please message me for details.

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
White RRL Japanese selvedge jeans for sale. Slim narrow fit. Size 34 x 32. NWT. $125 plus shipping.
RRL-SLIM-NARROW-JEAN-WHITESTONE-WASH-1_grande.jpg

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Some "New cliftons" in a size 10 up for grabs. These have pretty light use but there is a popping noise that comes from one of the boots when walking, likely due to the steel shank, but doesn't effect comfort. will take reasonable offers
20180511_143548.jpg 20180511_143533.jpg 20180511_143516.jpg 20180511_143455.jpg

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Dope fit, Bethany! Posting this over in the RRL B-S-T Thread, too. For sale: Brand new with tags. Size medium. $600 or best offer (as those of you who have done business with me know, I'm more than reasonable and willing to work with people).

rrl-Camo-Camo-Cotton-blend-Jacket.jpeg

gnu

Reaction score
Got a couple RRL pants for sale from over the last few years
IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0491.jpg
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg

All size 30.

Limited Edition Olive Slim Fits -- $125
Indigo Canvas Selvedge Clydes -- $125
Selvedge Duck Canvas Clydes -- $125
White Distressed Slim Boot Cuts -- $65
Heavy wool Herringbone Dress Pants -- $100

Pics are on my grailed page -- search user gnu
Shameless plug for my Mister Freedom stuff as well ;)

PM me if interested. I'll entertain all reasonable offers. I'd rather them go to someone on here. Let me know if you're interested in anything else too. I'd give a discount if you wanted to buy a couple of things.

gnu

Reaction score
Update, Indigo canvas and Herringbones are gone.

Still have the Slim boot cuts, selvedge duck, and the olive denim.

PM me if you're interested. These and all the things on my grailed are up for negotiation. Trying to move all of this stuff in the next few weeks before we move.

May be adding some more RRL and RRL-esq things to my grailed in the next few days. I'll update here for any RRL I add.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics