• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

Symphony

Reaction score
If you have pictures of the tags myself/someone else could probably help verify. Can't speak to dyeing, but I figure one day I'll have to do it for mine so I'd love to hear other people's answers.

the tag is very faded

knathaniel

Reaction score
Yeah...I'd love a second opinion but I'm pretty sure they're fake. Product # I think should be DU17S5376. I don't think creatch cargos have been mainline since like 2012.

Symphony

Reaction score
Yeah...I'd love a second opinion but I'm pretty sure they're fake. Product # I think should be DU17S5376. I don't think creatch cargos have been mainline since like 2012.

yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. when i was putting the product code in, all that was showing up was shorts.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm selling lots of things if people are interested.

Tyrone Jeans BNWT size 33 $600

Memphis Jeans BNWT size 33 $450

Green Unstable Cotton Shirt BNWT XL $180

White Unstable Cotton Shirt BNWT XL $180

Topaz Rayon Silk Shirt Used once XXL $200

Cyclamin red tank top L BNWT $150

all items practically brand new, no holes, pics sent to actual interested parties

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tyrone jeans still same
memphis jeans ---$400
Green shirt ---> $160
White shirt ----> $160
Topaz---$160
Cyclamin Tank ---> $150
Rick Stooges size 48 ---> $600
Rick owens Sock Runner Used/Near mint size 42- $320

Also, new item Rick Owens Blistered Lamb Stooges in Dark Dust, a beautiful Dark Taupe Color. Looks black in certain lighting, but also the blistered effect is more pronounced in this color as you see black traces of it.

$600

These are firm prices.

Last edited:

versterker

Reaction score
Hey there! I've never worn Rick Owens before (I'm in Ireland, so the only options are buy online or travel). Therefore, sizing can be tricky! I'm to all intents and purposes a 52 on top, and I'm really interested in a Rick Owens sweater that I've seen. It's sized as a Large, but I've seen that his standard Large is a bit bigger than usual, as in a 52. For comparison, a 50 Westwood Blazer is too tight on my midsection these days, a 52 is spot on. A Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus Blazer in Large is a touch tight, but completely wearable. Any notions?!! Would appreciate you guys ideas, thank you. Barry White.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
post the sweater, the sizing is all over the place and it depends on your build. I have a XL sweater that fits perfect and im a eu48, they tend to actually fit tight. Some are oversized and are sort of one sizeish, but it depends on the specific item, so maybe post pictures?

versterker

Reaction score
Thanks Lane - appreciate your response!

I've done so below. The grey as you can see is a detachable, snap or button on section, with the black sweater beneath.

According to the site, an L in Owens sizing equates to a 52 Italian. But if you're saying an XL fits your Italian 48 frame, I'm not so sure! I hate buying online and having to return. When you buy from (ok, we all do it, c'mon) say Topman, it's dead easy, You know that an L is gonna fit you.

It's so much harder with real designers.

Anyways, would appreciate your thoughts on this one.

Incidentally, this dude is about 2 inches taller than me and is wearing a medium. I'd also say he's probably 1.5 stone lighter than me.

Thanks Lane,

B

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, if you are new to buying this brand I would suggest starting with the more basic stuff before you gravitate towards the all out stuff. Because you will find it harder to pair the very crazy stuff like this with other clothes you will have. I suggest for something like this first.

Or even better this one

You should just get your TTS on the sweater for starters. They don't fit bigger, and if they do its intended. Like the longer and chunkier mohair ones. The first knit might even be tight but they all stretch like **** anyways, so it doesn't matter man.

I personally like this one the most, and you can bet its gonna stretch but its really cool once you get into layering man.

versterker

Reaction score
Cheers for the advice Lane, much appreciated. As you suggest, I'll try get my true to size on something straightforward before moving on ...

Glad I stumbled across this forum... Will be back!

Thanks again

BW

variegate

Reaction score
Been a while . . .

Got a sizing question — there's an Intarsia high-neck leather I'm interested on [a website] (no sniping plz) that is listed as 'L', the tag say 52 but the seller has not responded to my questions about measurements.
My chest is basically 42" exactly andI don't want to have a jacket I can't breathe in . . . but I want it fitted well.

I'm not familiar with how Rick jackets fit . . . I've seen 'way undersized' to 'oversized' — or is it a crapshoot?!

Any help or guidelines would be appreciated.

Joe Maya

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here.
I'm getting my very first Rick Owen soon.

It's a Rick Owen Geobasket.
If I'm a true size 45, US12 UK11, should I stay true to the size?
I can wear 45.5 or even 46 but never 44.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tyrone Jeans BNWT size 33 SOLD

Memphis Jeans BNWT size 33 $450---->$400

Green Unstable Cotton Shirt BNWT XL $180---->$160

White Unstable Cotton Shirt BNWT XL $180----$160

Topaz Rayon Silk Shirt Used once XXL $200----->$160

Cyclamin red tank top L BNWT $150

DRKSHDW Hustler blue Detroits size 33------> $250

all items practically brand new, no holes, pics sent to actual interested parties

Tyrone jeans solllllldddddd, memphis now $400

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
added new items

Memphis Jeans BNWT size 33 $450---->$400----$360

Green Unstable Cotton Shirt BNWT XL $180---->$160

White Unstable Cotton Shirt BNWT XL $180----$160

Topaz Rayon Silk Shirt Used once XXL $200----->$160

Cyclamin red tank top L $150

DRKSHDW Hustler blue Detroits size 33------> $250

DRKSHDW Sock Runner sz 42 $290

Mustard Tank L $150

Dust Tank L $150

for non new items they are gently used, bought last month, no holes, pics sent to actual interested parties

buy everything for her...

prices include shipping, gifted, or add pp fees

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads