• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

spidercan

Reaction score
Do they lambskin jackets stretch much? Just bought an intarsia, and the chest area is a bit too tight. Getting diagonal crease lines from armpit to shoulder when I keep it unzipped

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
191126M236001_1.jpg

Does anyone have the sock runners? Comments of comfort / wearability would be welcome!

They are very comfortable, and the fabric is quite sturdy and does not feel cheap. Easy to get on, and feels way more comfortable than his dunks brand new. No breaking in really required with these, they feel like you are floating man. They are also a very versatile piece. Easily wearable with cropped pants and even jeans. As opposed to those gigantic hiking boots I couldn't imagine those being as comfortable and versatile. Please buy these instead of all those terrible adidas ones. lol

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have a positive experience with these Level Ts? It seems like the backseam is not twisted - what exactly are the appeal in these? I am wondering how people feel about them vs the unstable cotton twisted back seam, and the rayon/silk blend of the same variety. To me they just seem like normal t-shirts with a longer length which im not a fan of unless they can twist, and create that iconic silhouette. It also seems like they aren't easily layered. But I'm welcome to hearing whats so great about them.

Do they fit boxy or fitted? I am an L/XL in the short sleeve unstables. I want to know what the fix is like as well.

spidercan

Reaction score
How should the leather jackets fit? I’m a 46eu in basically everything (jcrew to gucci to kiton) and I’m a big believer in not sizing up or down because usually odd fits are the designer’s intent. But damn the Intarsia is SLIM. Got a bit of sausage going when zipped up (looks ok unzipped but my arms are constricted)

chim

Reaction score
How should the leather jackets fit? I’m a 46eu in basically everything (jcrew to gucci to kiton) and I’m a big believer in not sizing up or down because usually odd fits are the designer’s intent. But damn the Intarsia is SLIM. Got a bit of sausage going when zipped up (looks ok unzipped but my arms are constricted)

i size up and they are still slim.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have to size up one on the intarsia.

spidercan

Reaction score
How about the Mollino? I own a stooges which is quite slim but still fits well. The Intarsia was a different beast in constriction

Last edited:

biigshow

Reaction score
Clearing out some of my less worn jackets. Anyone know what a fair price for shearling resale for? Any interest on the board?
IMG_20190808_173305.jpg

IMG_20190808_173335.jpg

IMG_20190808_173447.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190808_173949.jpg
    IMG_20190808_173949.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 57

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nice, I have the la denim, the quality is pretty good

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads