• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm looking to buy my first ramones (main or drk). I understand that the Performa ramones were well received because the toe box was sleeker and less bulbous. however, when viewing this season's drk ramones, i also notice the same toe box, sleeker and less bulbous than prior years.

do you guys think this is a (welcome) permanent change? if it is permanent, then i can wait for another season or two, and if it is not permanent, then i might need to dig for the Performa ramones.

thanks!

MCM_backpack

Reaction score
Anybody have these boots?

Attachments

• a12a3c46fabc06837bbea8c6805b88f2.jpg
    a12a3c46fabc06837bbea8c6805b88f2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 358

alex9811

Reaction score
Hmmm tempted to sell even though thought was gonna keep, my crust hammered lamb high neck intarsia in mint condition.... after a 17 shearling intarsia instead.....

vurt

Reaction score
Hi everyone ... I've been wanting a pair of boat shoes/slip ons from Rick Owens but am unfamiliar with the sizing. Most sizing information speak to Ramones and Geos. If I'm typically a US 7 in sneakers, EU 39 (39 would be exact, I wear Birkenstocks in 39) or 40, 25 CM, would the slip ons in US 6/EU 39 fit? If they're larger and I need to size down, I'm not sure if mens shoes come smaller than 6.

Is this the right place to ask for help with legit check on a pair from Grailed? I don't want to break etiquette.

(While I'm at it, does the collective here have any preference between the mainline leather slip ons or the canvas ones for wearabilty or comfort? I lean towards the leather shoes in general for looks and durability but most seem to prefer the canvas ones for comfort, especially summer.)

Melbush

Reaction score
I wear 39 in Rick Owens and CP and 40 in Nike/Adidas, we're the same size, so 39 should be fine (I have RO leather slip ons)

alex9811

Reaction score
Anyone fancy buying a 2009 Crust hammered Lamb intarsia? Size M, pretty mint condition, posted photos not long back, I have decided I’d like to get a Mollino instead, if Interested send me a pm! Cheers

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone fancy buying a 2009 Crust hammered Lamb intarsia? Size M, pretty mint condition, posted photos not long back, I have decided I’d like to get a Mollino instead, if Interested send me a pm! Cheers

might be, can you link me to the pics again please, also we’re there measurements?

Never mind I found the pics. Need some measurements though.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone handled the FW18 intarsia in LCW? How's the fit/leather on it?

Dibidoolandas

Reaction score
i'm looking to buy my first ramones (main or drk). I understand that the Performa ramones were well received because the toe box was sleeker and less bulbous. however, when viewing this season's drk ramones, i also notice the same toe box, sleeker and less bulbous than prior years.

do you guys think this is a (welcome) permanent change? if it is permanent, then i can wait for another season or two, and if it is not permanent, then i might need to dig for the Performa ramones.

thanks!
I hadn't heard this about the Performas, but it seems weird to me. Why would someone want a classic Rick piece but with the edges shaved off? Rick isn't about being subtle, the whole point of the Ramones is that they're bulbous. Maybe I'm the weird one I dunno.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone handled the FW18 intarsia in LCW? How's the fit/leather on it?

I have fw16 intarsia (I think its 16) and its LCW, leather is thick but the liner is thin kinda wish I had a cotton liner over rayon (or whatever its called)

I hadn't heard this about the Performas, but it seems weird to me. Why would someone want a classic Rick piece but with the edges shaved off? Rick isn't about being subtle, the whole point of the Ramones is that they're bulbous. Maybe I'm the weird one I dunno.

I had ramones few years ago and bought again now, I dont see any difference in toe box.

illusion_man

Reaction score
I’m considering getting the FW16 Mastodon cargo joggers — I’m usually a 32 in Rick jeans. Any advice on what size I should pick for the cargo joggers?

Reading Ricks current sizing chart, it says a 50 is a 32 in jeans, but I’ve read sizing up on those cargos is the way to go. So I’m guessing a 52?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads