• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

coldknife

Reaction score
Thanks!

Also, while I'm still here. Is the sizing of all RO sneakers the same? I've got my eyes on a pair of island dunks atm but I'm hesitating as I don't if I should get them in 44 or 45. I had the pleasure of trying on some Ramones highs in 44 a while back but I couldn't even fit my foot into it due to the fastened tounge. I'm a 44 in common projects and 11 in Nikes and I've heard that RO footwear is supposed to be really roomy in general so I was quite confused. Any input as to what size I should get?

get a 44 in the island dunks, they have a side zipper.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
side zipper actually makes them fit tighter and cuts into the heel. i'd go 45

Exdeath

Reaction score
Goddammit sneakerboy is really ******. I've been trying to buy a pair of cargobaskets from them and they keep declining my transactions, from different cards no less. Do they actually want to do business or not

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they're saving you from yourself they are just about unwearable and will scar your ankles

The3rdConch0rd

Reaction score

Thanks!

Also, while I'm still here. Is the sizing of all RO sneakers the same? I've got my eyes on a pair of island dunks atm but I'm hesitating as I don't if I should get them in 44 or 45. I had the pleasure of trying on some Ramones highs in 44 a while back but I couldn't even fit my foot into it due to the fastened tounge. I'm a 44 in common projects and 11 in Nikes and I've heard that RO footwear is supposed to be really roomy in general so I was quite confused. Any input as to what size I should get?

I wear the same size across the board in all RO sneakers (Geos, Ramones, lows, dunks), which is a 43. I also take a 43 across the board for all CP footwear. So my recc would be to actually go with your CP size, or half a size down from brannock.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what the **** all sneakers fit the same 46 in one is 46 in another. except actual nike or adidas if you're a 46 you're a 46

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goddammit sneakerboy is really ******. I've been trying to buy a pair of cargobaskets from them and they keep declining my transactions, from different cards no less. Do they actually want to do business or not
you have to call your bank to allow the transaction since it's an international purchase. i know for a fact a bank like Chase will decline it unless you authorize it via phone.

Exdeath

Reaction score
you have to call your bank to allow the transaction since it's an international purchase. i know for a fact a bank like Chase will decline it unless you authorize it via phone.
Nah my banks (I've tried two cards) are okay about it, I've called and checked. The transactions went through on their end and I have no problem using the cards for buying anything else. They say that it's them (or their Australian bank or whatever) actually issuing a refund back for whatever reason. Just really ******. Oh well I didn't really need $800 kicks anyway

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are drkshdw ramones usually the first items to sell out? Can't find a pair of black highs anywhere.

coldknife

Reaction score
Are drkshdw ramones usually the first items to sell out? Can't find a pair of black highs anywhere.
a lot of them sell out in the first round of discounts in good sizes because they're pretty popular

echau

Reaction score
These came in today. Ordered last Wednesday from the Sneakerboy sale, 7 days from ordering to my door...not bad.

ambyance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

coldknife

Reaction score
good thing I copped a pair of drkshdw non vegan ramones for $300 shipped today

the vegan ones are kinda nasty imo

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads