• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
interesting. the xxl in the la denim jacket fit like a 56, the xl like a 50/52. as usual rick all over the place.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats the quality like for footwear now? still terribad?

biigshow

Reaction score
whats the quality like for footwear now? still terribad?
Quality appears to be good. I just got two new pairs of Ramones and no issues yet. I trimmed the threads on the lows, but the leather is very nice.

RU19S2881LHU10_1.jpg
5070905d9b6e5ba8da4ba9bec23092ad.jpg

I had the runners from last year which are holding up well. The original tractor boot with pentagram lacing had an outstanding build but I had to sell those to someone that would put them to better use than me.

My Ramones, Geo's, dunks, creepers, Judgingy my use, I would estimate 4-5 years of 50 wears a year prior to any work needed which would likely need the sole from heel drag.

Birks sandals I may be able to get another season out of due to delamination. But they were also cheap so not too concerned.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a sock runner that already has cracks in the sole and I wore it for like 3 days...I really want one of those translucent clear sole geos though. Looks so good. Doesn't seem like getting a pair second hand will be easy though. His footwear has gained such immense popularity.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought a pair of Memphis jeans, fit is terrible, i can fit both my arms in my waist. If i try to fix the loose waist with a belt the triangle part looks like i have an insane penis bulge. "Standard fit" is so bad. Why would he make this a standard fit jean when the asymmetric skirt panel requires the jeans to fit tight for it to not loose its shape and look terrible. It's sad too because the design is amazing, but the fit is horrendous...Am I suppose to size down like three sizes lol.

WBaker

Reaction score
Pair of Dunks on RealReal, not sure if this is a good price or a desirable colorway, but figured id share!

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if it was the white ones with the black swoosh then i woulda insta kopped. there are retards who buy them for insane prices nowadays. Dunks is the most sought after item atm, and they are so played out imo. I prefer the sock leather sneakers and the other futuristic models.

biigshow

Reaction score
I've made a quite a few orders from RO.com store over the years but this is the first time that I received an extra promo gift added to the order. It was a pair of black sandals. Has anyone else gotten any extras thrown in with their orders?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, I actually get shit service from RO now. Ever since they moved to prince st they only cater to nouveau riche fu er dai chinese. Im just gonna buy second hand maybe cuz their SAs are rude as hell on the phone in NYC. And they shipped me a pair of brand new jeans with a white mark on it, and its final sale so of course, no recourse. I had to order from Miami to get actual service.

Last edited:

Symphony

Reaction score
Hey all! 2 questions for y'all:

1. Just bought some used creatch cargos from grailed. The user claims they're mainline. The style code is RU17S9387-CY, and all that's pulling up on the web is pod shorts. Are these fake?

2. They're really faded, so I was thinking about dying them black. Has anyone dyed their RO pants before?

knathaniel

Reaction score
Hey all! 2 questions for y'all:

1. Just bought some used creatch cargos from grailed. The user claims they're mainline. The style code is RU17S9387-CY, and all that's pulling up on the web is pod shorts. Are these fake?

2. They're really faded, so I was thinking about dying them black. Has anyone dyed their RO pants before?
If you have pictures of the tags myself/someone else could probably help verify. Can't speak to dyeing, but I figure one day I'll have to do it for mine so I'd love to hear other people's answers.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.