• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

spidercan

Reaction score
Do they lambskin jackets stretch much? Just bought an intarsia, and the chest area is a bit too tight. Getting diagonal crease lines from armpit to shoulder when I keep it unzipped

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone have the sock runners? Comments of comfort / wearability would be welcome!
They are very comfortable, and the fabric is quite sturdy and does not feel cheap. Easy to get on, and feels way more comfortable than his dunks brand new. No breaking in really required with these, they feel like you are floating man. They are also a very versatile piece. Easily wearable with cropped pants and even jeans. As opposed to those gigantic hiking boots I couldn't imagine those being as comfortable and versatile. Please buy these instead of all those terrible adidas ones. lol

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have a positive experience with these Level Ts? It seems like the backseam is not twisted - what exactly are the appeal in these? I am wondering how people feel about them vs the unstable cotton twisted back seam, and the rayon/silk blend of the same variety. To me they just seem like normal t-shirts with a longer length which im not a fan of unless they can twist, and create that iconic silhouette. It also seems like they aren't easily layered. But I'm welcome to hearing whats so great about them.

Do they fit boxy or fitted? I am an L/XL in the short sleeve unstables. I want to know what the fix is like as well.

spidercan

Reaction score
How should the leather jackets fit? I’m a 46eu in basically everything (jcrew to gucci to kiton) and I’m a big believer in not sizing up or down because usually odd fits are the designer’s intent. But damn the Intarsia is SLIM. Got a bit of sausage going when zipped up (looks ok unzipped but my arms are constricted)

chim

Reaction score
How should the leather jackets fit? I’m a 46eu in basically everything (jcrew to gucci to kiton) and I’m a big believer in not sizing up or down because usually odd fits are the designer’s intent. But damn the Intarsia is SLIM. Got a bit of sausage going when zipped up (looks ok unzipped but my arms are constricted)
i size up and they are still slim.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have to size up one on the intarsia.

spidercan

Reaction score
How about the Mollino? I own a stooges which is quite slim but still fits well. The Intarsia was a different beast in constriction

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nice, I have the la denim, the quality is pretty good

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.