• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

curiouscharles

Reaction score
View attachment 783690 View attachment 783689 Cropped drawstring pants arrived today, as I mentioned earlier this is online & flagship store exclusive. It's interesting the tags says FOREVER, even the inside label state 00 so it doesn't denotes to the year & season. I'm assuming these becoming perm collection? Keen to hear it from people in the know.

nothing to do with permanent collection, just a new thing that's clearly exclusive to their online store as they didn't mention it to their distributors [ie - me].

just seems like permanent collection items in exclusive fabrics, which is neat.

Also - just a head's up, sale has started with markdowns on Rick & DRKSHDW published live to our store.

-

Sale starts now.

Up to 50% off store-wide.

http://calculusvictoria.ca/

For any inquiries, please email us at:

[email protected]

-

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Are you getting any of those F/W 17 Glitter horse leather items?

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We don't carry leathers malheureusement, perhaps in future when our budget grows a bit more - just huge budget eaters that are already the focus of nearly every Rick distributor's buys.

Thanks for the info. I had to google that French word there. :p Not even the violet horse Ramones? You do have the goat version currently stocked.

curiouscharles

Reaction score
Didn't grab the Ramones in violet, although it was definitely a great colour!

They had a new creeper style ankle boot in violet in the showroom that were darn segsy as well iirc.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been comparing the bauhaus and mollino and this iteration of the mollino looks closer to a bauhaus.

murphykobe

Reaction score
We don't carry leathers malheureusement, perhaps in future when our budget grows a bit more - just huge budget eaters that are already the focus of nearly every Rick distributor's buys.

May I ask the sizing on the SS17 drkshdw waxed denim sock ramones?

Are these fits like regular drkshdw ramone or more like mainline sock sneakers?

Thanks in advance

AB77

Reaction score
IMG_5686.JPG
IMG_5690.JPG
IMG_5688.JPG
Just received my drawstring cropped astaire pants. I'm not sure if this is the first time They offer them in drawstring for Astaire pants. Cut wise is similar but they have cargo back pockets.

I purchased them from Hervia and they have more lightweight fabric, double lined compared to one offered from RO site which seems to be thicker wool fabric.

https://www.hervia.com/uk/mens-c2/c...string-astaires-cropped-trousers-black-p20430

https://www.rickowens.eu/en/AU/men/products/ru17f8395cb-09

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads