• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks guys so i won't get one for sweatpants then :( australia sucks no rick no nothing...

any good place to look at heaps of cool rick outfits?

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got sweatpants from the ro eu store and I got a tote... lol
ooh hope i get one too, i email them twice in 2 days they don't reply, is comm usually this ****? maybe i could ask for one since i'm in aus and there is no other way to get one

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, i really like some of them when they wear the mainline stuff i can't afford it but it looks really cool

also i just got in a mountain hoodie you know the two vertical tags behind the neck are they supposed to be black with no writing?

isn't it meant to show the Rick Owens signature and then the season and year?

cloonz

Reaction score
Weird seeing yourself pop up in an inspo album when you never post pics lol

@needhelp123 drkshdw stuff won't have rick owens signature + collection on those tags

Last edited:

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ah okay thanks never knew lol

btw guys i contacted ro.eu and they said with every order you get a tote

Last edited:

eqqy

Reaction score

Got the Naska hiking boots in black. The roughout leather is thick and really soft. The inside has a distinct grain pattern and sponginess that makes me think it is actually buffalo. Are they buffalo? Most posts about them say suede which is definitely wrong so I'm not sure. Compared to my creeper boots, they fit way more TTS, are a lot lighter, and the sole is a foamier material that is probably going to get shredded pretty quickly on the pavement.

On foot they're not quite as versatile as I was hoping but they do look good with pods or jeans, which is what I've been wearing lately anyway. Went and looked at the Naska runway show for more inspiration where they were mostly paired with full length skirt wraps or skinny jeans. Anyone else have these or the similarly shaped Ramones boots and have any other suggestions?

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys can someone help me where to buy this drkshdw denim jacket? it can be different style only thing i need is

that collar which is shown and all black

many thanks, i really want it

eqqy

Reaction score
Guys can someone help me where to buy this drkshdw denim jacket? it can be different style only thing i need is

that collar which is shown and all black

many thanks, i really want it

Style is Slave Jacket, DU16S1750. Here's one or you can find more with that.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
many thanks how do denim jackets fit? do you need to size up like for the leathers?

AB77

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just purchased this Memphis Leather, its like reverse leather, very soft almost like suede, very light as well.
Do you know what year this one from? I'm assuming its prob 2103/2014 since they have the pouch across the front the last 2 -3 seasons.

xEnvy

Reaction score
How do you guys care for your Rick tees? Ive been religiously dry cleaning mine but not going to lie have been contemplating just putting it on a hand wash cycle.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads