1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sinnedk, Jul 12, 2014.

1. curiouscharles

curiouscharles Senior member Affiliate Vendor

we stocked 100% cotton mainline pods for SS16, and i purchased a pair of 100% cotton mainline pods last year [SS15] from Idol.

material is one thing, weave is a WHOLE 'nother thing.

DRKSHDW's got some better 100% cotton weaves coming for FW16, as well as SS17 - as opposed to the silly pyjama shorts woven 100% cotton people are used to [poplin for FW16, and twill / canvas for SS17].

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. sneakerbearz

sneakerbearz Well-Known Member

SS16 do have 100% cotton mainline pods, one is very thin cotton. one is more like seersucker. both really thin and comfy.

3. Yexu5y

Yexu5y Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a padded bomber jacket or any padded RO jacket in general? TTS or size up?

4. KA1555

KA1555 Senior member

If anyone's interested: I purchased this Rick Owens Bomber from LN-CC in a size 48 at a pretty crazy price ($598), but it doesn't fit quite the way I'd want it to.

Still has tags and everything (I just tried it on once in my apartment), but LN-CC appears to be refunding me less than I paid, so I'd prefer to simply sell it rather than return it and take a loss. I'd be willing to sell it to anyone here on SF at the price I paid + shipping and PP fees. It's a size 48. PM me if interested (and in the event that this sort of post is frowned upon, just let me know and I'll delete).

1 person likes this.
  5. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

any nike athletic pants that can go with vegan sneaks?

6. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

IME they are more TTS than other jackets.

7. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

Unless sizing has changed recently, I've always gone up one on my RO jackets. I wear a size medium for almost everything, but my RO moto from 2013 and my RO MA-1 from FW14 are both size 50.

8. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

I had both a fabric and leather ma-1 in size 52 but stooges in 54. I could have probably worn the ma-1's in 54 as well though.

9. accordion

accordion Senior member

Are these sockdarts too black? Would it be better if I don't wear leggings?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  10. Fycus

Fycus Senior member

looks good to me, i saw another fit of an azn beezy in sock darts with rick and it looked ace

11. accordion

accordion Senior member

what's a beezy

2 people like this.
  12. JayFS

JayFS Senior member

A huge update on Spence with older season Moody outerwear. Bunch of coats and mid-neck intarsia and a padded reversible bomber.

Decent prices with an extra 10% off code floating somewhere but expect to be hit with customs for orders over $800.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  13. CH03

CH03 Senior member

Does anybody know what material was used for the Faun (s/s 15) mainline pods? It feels almost canvas-like.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  14. oulipien

oulipien Senior member

15. eglbc

eglbc Senior member

[​IMG]

How about sock darts w/ drawstring pants? Would probably be better with a black top.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  16. CH03

CH03 Senior member

17. oulipien

oulipien Senior member

No code, it's applied when you add items to your cart.

18. anono1989

anono1989 New Member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  19. tellure

tellure Senior member

I just got the above Stooges from Spence today and sinnedk was right, it's from FW14 Moody. Pretty nice leather.. matte finish, very thick. Doesn't look quite as grainy as in the photos online, but some panels have a fair bit of grain. Sleeves are still super long but when the cuffs are zipped they stack at the elbow / wrist fairly well so I hopefully won't have to get them shortened like my last Stooges (ironically also a FW14 but in grey matte calf).

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. AB77

AB77 Well-Known Member

Hey Guys,

Any of you guys have Memphis Leather pants? I tried the normal cotton ones & wondering if the sizing are the same.