• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
I'm always looking for XL in Ervell, which is comical because a lot of it is still legit small. There was a sweet point, toward the end, when the shirts became slightly oversized, which was nice. I have the one in the pic below, which has developed a nice fuzz: it could be one of the softer shirts that I have owned.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet spot for me was anything before FW13... after that things were just way too tight and sizing up resulted in a too-large collar/neck :(

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All of you guys looking for Ervell stuff in small, check out my links for various items I have left before I flip to consignment. I have a beautiful alpaca pocket sweater in turquoise in size small that I outgrew up for grabs too. PM me.

I have a burgundy/wine one too, in medium I think, which I wouldn't mind parting with if anyone is interested

true.to.size

Reaction score
All of you guys looking for Ervell stuff in small, check out my links for various items I have left before I flip to consignment. I have a beautiful alpaca pocket sweater in turquoise in size small that I outgrew up for grabs too. PM me.
Links? I just see eidos and sneakers listed...

dkatz

Reaction score

Definitely interested in the shirts you mention, but I don't see where they're linked... PM me?

Samir

Reaction score
Not sure which collegiate jacket you're looking for specifically but I do have an older season one in S:
It's this one. I bought it previously in M but too big. There's a size XS but I think it'll be too tight. Beautiful fabric/quality.

Last edited:

Samir

Reaction score
This is the interview from 2006 referenced in that article. Cool pics, too:

dkatz

Reaction score
I have a FW13 Heavy Button Collar Shirt 90% wool, 6% elastane, 4% nylon. So thick and cozy and beautiful. Perfect for winter.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s great used to have it, I’d say size up one

true.to.size

Reaction score
View attachment 1307101
[/QUOTE]
Dropped this shirt

Also checking to see if there is any interest in this wool chore jacket...
20191230_140507.jpg

It is a sample, so no size tag but fits like a relaxed S or slim M. I can post more pics and measurements if there is interest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads