• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Samir

Reaction score
Someone just unloaded a ton of Ervell on Gr@iled in S/M. Was this one of y'all??

Samir

Reaction score
Above items mostly sold or shipped out. If you have any interest in 2 button down collar shirts in 'bone white' seersucker and Ocean print in size S, holler.

Samir

Reaction score
Cleaning out the closet and thought I'd post these here prior to shipping out to LuxeSwap.
  • Button collar shirt, ivory seersucker - S
  • Cardigan, white pima cotton - S - SS11
  • Formal pants, black cotton - 30 - SS14
  • Handmade standard blazer, navy – 40 – FW08
  • Standard blazer, grey - 40 - FW11
  • Standard buttondown, blue – S – SS10
  • Standard buttondown, white/black minicheck – XS – SS14, NWT
  • Standard buttondown, white/black minicheck – S – SS14
  • Tie, navy alpaca
These are now up on eBay via LuxeSwap for cheap if you're size XS, S, or M!

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you’ve got a reverse print Sakura in size l hit me up

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found an alpaca fair isle from (I think?) FW10/11 deep in a drawer. Think I bought it from someone here years ago but never ended up wearing it because it was a bit short in the body for me at 6ft/182cm.

Size M but does feel more like an S to me. Bit of pilling around the shoulder/armpit areas, but condition overall is really good. Note that the neck is a bit wider on this specific iteration compared to others from around the same time.

IMG_20220102_122258.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reverse print. Size medium. Excellent condition.

LMK if interest

Attachments

• EBD215F7-70CA-429C-A821-D0E8A3F79656.jpeg
    EBD215F7-70CA-429C-A821-D0E8A3F79656.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 6A9AFBD8-DE24-4FEB-BC7E-D76933771457.jpeg
    6A9AFBD8-DE24-4FEB-BC7E-D76933771457.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 201

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
Anybody still following this? Feeling some pains of nostalgia and regret for some of the items I sold, some I didn’t buy.

Apparently ervell is out at Vince. His early work there is strong -love my rugby, striped polo cardigan, all the cabana shirts (his are with the 2 chest pockets) are perfect casual wear, still on the hunt for some of the color block track jackets. If I didn’t have kids I would grab the suede one

fatsu

Reaction score
Quote from the article:
...his time at Vince has ended and he’s currently “planning the next thing, and taking my time to figure it out. I’m in Paris right now taking some meetings as a hired gun, and it’s all exciting.”
Certainly exciting news. I discovered Ervell when I first started getting into fashion, looking for a good pair of jeans, but that was unfortunately just after he closed his label. However the few pieces I bought second hand are all great. I do have the IDEGEN jacket which is awesome.

I didn't follow Vince closely during his time there, but when I did check out their offerings nothing really stood out to me. I suppose I should check out what I can find second hand.

But yeah excited to see where he goes moving forward. Hopefully he starts his label back up again. I think there is definitely a market for interesting ("outré") materials and things MiUSA.

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
Quote from the article:

Certainly exciting news. I discovered Ervell when I first started getting into fashion, looking for a good pair of jeans, but that was unfortunately just after he closed his label. However the few pieces I bought second hand are all great. I do have the IDEGEN jacket which is awesome.

I didn't follow Vince closely during his time there, but when I did check out their offerings nothing really stood out to me. I suppose I should check out what I can find second hand.

But yeah excited to see where he goes moving forward. Hopefully he starts his label back up again. I think there is definitely a market for interesting ("outré") materials and things MiUSA.

outlier et al are out here charging $200 for tech fabric pants and has been since 2010. Even nonsense items like their ponchos sell out immediately. I would love to see ervell doing limited runs of what he does best, rotating in and out a “permanent” collection etc. Could work well

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was going to say "you could say that about a lot of designers" but the more I think about it, this could really work for him.
He is a known name and has an established fan base who have been longing for him to return with his own stuff. Could work.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the market for Ervell caps? Have two that I picked up ages ago but never wore since my head's just way too big for them. Both have the braided horsehair straps.
1x in grey ballistic
1x in turquoise melange

javy

Reaction score
Anyone in the market for Ervell caps? Have two that I picked up ages ago but never wore since my head's just way too big for them. Both have the braided horsehair straps.
1x in grey ballistic
1x in turquoise melange
pics and price?

Samir

Reaction score
Someone should by this, Ervell edition:
Reminiscing about the brand and looking at the old collections. For anyone looking to unload pieces, looking for size S generally. Most interested in:
  • Hats - suede, ocean print
  • Cardigans, pocket sweaters, knit baseball jacket in S
  • Shirts in XS/S/M depending on measurements
  • Puffer jacket, Maharam mechanics jacket, early season overcoats in S
  • Blazers/suiting in 38/40 depending on measurements

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think this is my last remaining Ervell piece

DM me if you’re interested.

Size XL
Pina cotton pocket sweater
SS15 - one of the slouchier versions aka best versions

overall good condition, but a few small snags as these tend to get.

looking for 125 shipped outside of Australia, 100 shipped within.

736C67C2-CA8F-4865-AC5F-15FC6C2F7356.jpeg
B53199E0-420F-4EA5-9F5F-553770BB9EC0.jpeg

A570B176-4FD4-4149-873C-CF73CE852FCF.jpeg

2F42903B-5018-4BC5-8F51-47ECF8222A82.jpeg

28B0D435-8F78-46F3-9133-91C4EF72D741.jpeg

RebelWithACause

Reaction score
Have a few items for sale, Message me for pics and more info

All items are new with tags

Joggers size 32 SS15
Baby Alpaca Pocket Sweater, blue green, small, FW14
Linen Shorts, small

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads