*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

Yup - that's nice stillmadeit. I am tossing up a TOJ or that Ervell aviator. [​IMG]

2. stillmadeit

stillmadeit Active Member

Is the leather aviator worth full retail? I see theres a less expensive version in navy

3. TheObserver

TheObserver Senior member

Somehow I find Ervell stuffs sold out at some specific sizes really quick and no other places stock them. I asked PE about stockist and they said they "still have one last unit" even though I saw that item was sold out for a whole week. lol. Not sure if they're really sold out or just marketing.

4. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

The Webstore works just like any other store, there is a buy and a size run of items bought. Some items, they buy only one in each size. Sometimes they don't buy any in certain sizes.

5. Andys89

Andys89 Active Member

Has anybody got this season or last seasons unstructured blazer? What's the quality like on these, worth full retail? How does the siszing work out?

6. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

nicely made. fits very slim in the arms. for the record i usually wear XS (34 in suit jackets) and took a 36 in Ervell linen check blazer from last season, fits nicely.

7. Wade

Wade Senior member

I bought the baseball knit from ss13 and I have to say I'm disappointed.

I wore it for the first time today and after 2 hours it's starting to pile a little at the back. I had a backpack on so that might've contributed a bit. It's a knit so I expect it to pile eventually but I didn't expect it to do so a few hours after wear. I guess it's strictly outerwear for me now

8. atcolv

atcolv Senior member

hey arw, know if the 3/4-sleeve baseball tees at the sample sale were ss14 prototypes or just unused samples?

9. whoopiepie

whoopiepie New Member

What do you guys think of the collegiate jacket? Anyone know how they fit?

10. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

collegiate jacket is short and has a raglan sleeve so i would size up one unless you have very narrow shoulders and are a smaller dude. if you're 5'9 or over and would be a medium i'd size up. small guys could size up too for a nice slouchy look.

re wade that's very irregular. those really shouldn't pill at all, the weave is tight and smooth there's no reason for it to pill. what kind of backpack were you wearing?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013

11. stillmadeit

stillmadeit Active Member

Wondering if I should size up on the leather aviator. I'm 5'8/150 thinking med might be better.

12. triton

triton Well-Known Member

For anyone that might be interested, I tried on the turquoise pocket sweater in OC in London today in sizes L and XL.

The XL was enormous - I'm 6'4" and if I pulled it down it covered pretty much my whole ass. The sleeves were also far far too long. I have some size XLs from FW12 and this fit much bigger. The L was a much better fit but tight on the arms.

I also tried the grey melange on in size L and that fit bigger than the turquoise sweater in the same size (longer in both the body and the arms).

Not the first time I've found different colours of Ervell sweaters with the same tagged size to fit differently, but this left me pretty confused.

13. amongyourhoundsofl

amongyourhoundsofl Senior member

Anyone else a bit appalled by the new branding patches on the standard pants/jeans?

14. death shot

death shot Senior member

Appalled seems a bit extreme... I don't mind at all... I really like the dove gray patch.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013

15. amongyourhoundsofl

amongyourhoundsofl Senior member

death shot! I'm the guy who ended up with your formal buttondown...i love it so much!