1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

Yeah TTS. 36 = small.

2. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

you guys are so dramatic, yes the medium wash fits a bit smaller, not a full size. and they all stretch, a lot, just like any pair of jeans, you just have to actually wear them. :foo:

1 person likes this.
  3. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

im a 36chest and took a small and it fits great

4. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

5. sweetjesus

sweetjesus Senior member

Whatever. Glad you know my jeans so well. It's not looking good so far.

If anyone has a 31 in the medium wash and is looking to size down, lmk, maybe we can work something out.

6. amin

amin Senior member

does anyone remember when the webstore went to 50% last winter? looking to get a couple of items that are still in stock but don't know whether to wait

2 people like this.
  7. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

Couldn't wait for the further drop so picked up the twill jeans today.

If 50% comes along and I'm quick enough, will likely grab the moss field coat and blazer coat.

8. TheObserver

TheObserver Senior member

Moss field coat looks more like beige in real life. I returned because of this.

9. elisiX

elisiX Senior member

Damn really. I returned also last year due to size and colour which was too yellow.

I had the impression that the moss was a little 'whiter'.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  10. lorem3k

lorem3k Member

How much do the selvedge jeans really stretch? I wear a 30 in Acne, but it has a decent amount of extra room in the waist. I'm trying to decide whether to cop the medium stonewash in 26 and pray that it stretches enough or the light stonewash in 29. If anyone knows where to pick up the medium stonewash in a more appropriate size I'd appreciate it.

11. jm22

jm22 Senior member

I have my eyes on the charcoal unstructured blazer...I'm about a 41.5 ptp and somewhere between 18.25-18.5 shoulder to shoulder. My gut is to grab a size 42 but the website's shoulder measurements for that size are 17.75...the 44 has a shoulder size of 18.25 but with a ptp of 45.5, too large for me. Can anyone with similar size deets as mine with experience with the unstructured blazer chime in?

12. Andys89

Andys89 Active Member

Has anybody got the fisherman sweat? What's it like? Fit wise etc

13. Francks

Francks Senior member

just fyi, I'm a 48 (eu) and took a 42 for the SS13 version

14. jm22

jm22 Senior member

So that's a 52 eu...you chose 2 sizes up for it? That would be pretty slim fitting.

15. Francks

Francks Senior member

It is, but keep in mind the season as the sizing of these blazers isn't really consistent.
    For SS13 a 40 fits like a 46-48.

Anyway I think it's best to compare with the measurements provided.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  16. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

i took a 36 for the SS13 unstructured blazer and i'm normally a true 34. sleeves/forearms very slim but that's fine since i'm not layering or anything. next size up would have been too big in the shoulders for me

17. 1969

1969 Senior member

Anyone confirm that the waist measurement on the 34" jeans isn't actually 36.75 as listed on the webstore? I'm expecting it to be about 35" give or take a 1/4 inch.

18. triton

triton Well-Known Member

Reason I asked is that according to the Ervell webstore the sizing has changed this season - whereas they previously recommended sizing up they now suggest going TTS. As a size large following this advice would mean ordering a sweater with a 19.5" pit to pit which I can't really get my head around.

Have looked back through the thread but can't see anything on this - anyone who's bought this season's model care to comment?

19. gnippiks

gnippiks Active Member

FWIW, I have a regular pocket sweater and some mock-neck sweatshirts in XS from a few years back that fit well; I got a lightweight pocket sweater in XS from this season and I did find it to be a bit too small for my liking. However, the sweater also fits quite slim on the model in the webstore pics, so that is probably the intention. Depends on how you prefer your sweaters to fit. The sweater might also stretch out a bit over time. YMMV etc. The webstore measurements were accurate for size XS, by the way. I just didn't pay much attention to them when I ordered.